Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.
    Thats fast service on the camera good for you! Thanks for the snorkel time info.
    Where do you play Bingo?

We are up to two weeks twice a year. One time with the children and one time without.

I am so jealous that you get to stay for 4 weeks!!! Have lots of fun and enjoy!!

Smile

The party is over. The last day I took the Canadian couple to Mangel Halto and then we went to DePalm Island. They had a blast!!! They did the water slides, snorkled, played volleyball and we left at 6 am and never got home until 8 pm. We snorkled Mangel Halto, then we went to the Island from 9 to 6 and then we went to Bucuneer and had some baracuda. I left Aruba yesterday and today I was out trimming bushes all day in the rain. It stinks to be home but I am not going to complain. I was in Aruba 2 days shy of 4 weeks. I will be going to Florida in 3 days for 2 weeks. Then it will be back to the grind. When I am in Florida next week I will have some time to sort my pics and get them posted. Later!!!! Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Glad your home safe.Florida in August,HOT.I will get in touch with you in a couple of months on your promise to try to get our upgrade at the Surf.Enjoy the rest of the summer.
    Danny

DannyO I seen on my calender yesterday for Oct 17th. It says GET DANNYO A GREAT ROOM WITH A GREAT VEIW!!!!!!!! I promise that I will take good care of you. I know Florida is hot but right now we are trimming bushes at home and we are ringing wet all day from sweat so at least in Florida, I don't have to work and we can be in the water.

CasaHappy, I'm sorry but I didn't mean to miss you. We traded into Playa Linda years ago and got to know alot of people there so we go play bingo there. They put all the money together and the winner takes all the money. They play a total of 5 games 6 days a week.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Hey Kent again thank you for sharing your whole trip with us it was great to travel with you one more time.

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.
    Hey Kent~
    No worries, can anyone play or must you stay there?

Enjoy your FL trip!
    Gin

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Kent...thanks for all of your postings. It was great reading while I sat in my dining room looking out at this dreary weather...
    GOOD reading again !!!!

Kent: Nice article and picture in todays Aruba paper.

Finally the "real" Kent....

Great pic!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast