Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By charles
  • 1 Post By Eagle Beach Boy
  • 1 Post By jeffnev

Thread: Aruba and how it works

Aruba and how it works

As some of you know, I have been working on a book since I was seven months old and am half way through it. The problem with the written word is RESEARCH. You have to look up and verify and compare and then when you are done with that compare and verify again and again. UGHHHH. However, this brought me to an interesting observation.

We are so used to just hoping on the internet and going to the multitude of bulletin boards and chatting away on about 50 different structured topics that we almost forget something..... The fact that Aruba has this feature is unique. For example, try any of the other islands (dot-com) and see how much fun information is there for you and how much great interaction there is. Most of these sights look like cheap fold up information pamphlets.

Thanks aruba.com and visitaruba.com and aruba-bb.com and all of the other internet sites that make knowing about and planning the trip to Aruba so easy and so much fun. Best yet, Thanks to all of you for creating these home away from home information centers that seem to give the Aruba Junkies their needed fix. It frightens me to think about how many people sit in their offices and leave on the bottom bar "something about Aruba" and bring it to life when no one is watching.

Thank you.

be well
    charles
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

I guess we are all Aruba Junkies!
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Beach Boy View Post
    I guess we are all Aruba Junkies!
    ...and what a wonderful addiction it is!!

well said

"The fact that Aruba has this feature is unique. For example, try any of the other islands (dot-com) and see how much fun information is there for you and how much great interaction there is. Most of these sights look like cheap fold up information pamphlets".

I have been to those other Islands web pages. you never see this kind of interaction. what makes a special trip special? The people. and this is a perfect example.
    Me & Ei

Next Aruba trip in