Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,900
    my son has spent time at the uso at miami and he said it was good for a long layover.

  2. #12
    Member Ariel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    76
    Great! Makes the trip even better now haha.

  3. #13
    Member Ariel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    76
    This thread says moved, but where to?

  4. #14
    Member Ariel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    76
    Here is the beginning of my list of places to go. Feel free to add in things you enjoyed too!

    1. Natural Bridge
    2. Baby Beach
    3. Aruba Ostrich Farm
    4. Rancho Notorious
    5. Archaeological Museum of Aruba
    6. Hooiberg
    7. Casibari Boulders
    8. Catalina Bay
    9. Quadiriki Cave
    10. Butterfly Farm
    11. Rancho del Campo
    12. California Lighthouse
    13. Donkey Sanctuary Aruba
    14. Aruba Numismatic Museum
    15. Fort Zoutman, Willem III Tower, and Museo Arubano
    16. Aruba Trading Company
    17. Access Art Gallery
    18. Queen Wilhelmina Park
    19. Arashi Beach
    20. Arikok National Park
    21. Bushiribana Ruins
    22. Aruba Aloe Balm Museum
    23. Aruba Historical Museum
    24. Natural Pool
    25. California Dunes
    26. Ayo Rock Formations
    27. Saint Francisco
    28. Bubali Bird Sanctuary
    29. The Antilla
    30. Malmok Beach
    31. Lourde's Grotto
    32. Rodgers Beach
    33. Alto Vista Chapel
    34. Boca Prins
    35. De Oude Molen
    36. Tourists Go Flea Market
    37. Protestant Church
    38. Beth Israel Synagogue
    39. Tour the Balashi beer factory
    40. Visit the water desalination plant
    Last edited by Ariel; 02-07-2011 at 10:05 PM.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
    This thread says moved, but where to?
    I am not sure what your question is.
    The moderators do move threads/posts to the most appropriate forum.
    At times when there are two identical topics, threads may also be merged, but clicking on the original link will take you to it's final destination.

  6. #16
    Member Ariel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I am not sure what your question is.
    The moderators do move threads/posts to the most appropriate forum.
    At times when there are two identical topics, threads may also be merged, but clicking on the original link will take you to it's final destination.
    I figured it out, my post was originally in the "My Aruba Story" section, but now its in "Aruba General". It got moved from where I first put it.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
    I figured it out, my post was originally in the "My Aruba Story" section, but now its in "Aruba General". It got moved from where I first put it.
    Yes, that category is "Share your trip reports and special Aruba experiences.", in other words, while you are there and a review and writing of your experiences while you are there. You are more than welcome to keep a daily diary and report while you are there or once you arrive home

    And to add to your list, rock climbing at Grapefield?

    http://www.climbing.nl/aruba/sectors.html
    http://www.rockclimbing.com/routes/S...ba/Grapefield/

  8. #18
    Member Ariel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Yes, that category is "Share your trip reports and special Aruba experiences.", in other words, while you are there and a review and writing of your experiences while you are there. You are more than welcome to keep a daily diary and report while you are there or once you arrive home

    And to add to your list, rock climbing at Grapefield?

    http://www.climbing.nl/aruba/sectors.html
    http://www.rockclimbing.com/routes/S...ba/Grapefield/
    Ok no worries. I was planning on doing a big photo album and a review of all the places I went at the end.

    Do you know how much the rock climbing cost?

  9. #19
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,900
    http://naturesensitivetours.com/
    check out eddy croes' hiking adventures.
    and the hiking, climbing and your activities on aruba should probably now move over to the ACTIVITIES and SPORTS section.

  10. #20
    Member Ariel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    76
    . I've never done any of these activities before, I'm planing the trip and sharing what ill be doing. Most of my activities will be free or available for a small price, if it cost to much I wont do it. Thats something ill save for a future vacation. My primary goal is to visit the attractions that make Aruba "famous".
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 02-07-2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: edited 2 sentences so that lisa's posts and mine can be deleted

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO