Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By cindyo
  • 2 Post By ~Amy~

Thread: Aruba in mid September

Aruba in mid September

I had a timeshare and always vacationed in Aruba around June/ July for about eight years. I know have a new timeshare at Divi Phoenix and staying mid September for a week and half. I know most of the time the weather is the same. How is it vacationing in Aruba mid- Sept? Also is anyone familiar with Divi Phoenix care to share their experiences there. I used to stay at Divi Village which than turned into Divi Beach and Golf Resort. I lost that timeshare. I loved it there. New to messaging on this sytem.Timothy.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Sept is a lively month to visit
    Weve done it 3 yrs in a row now
    crowds a little less, kids in school
    we're at the Surf

Aruba since 1979
    mid september is a nice quiet time in aruba.
    hot, humid and a little breezy (similar to august)

the divi phoenix is a lovely property.

Quote Originally Posted by tstroum View Post
    I had a timeshare and always vacationed in Aruba around June/ July for about eight years. I know have a new timeshare at Divi Phoenix and staying mid September for a week and half. I know most of the time the weather is the same. How is it vacationing in Aruba mid- Sept? Also is anyone familiar with Divi Phoenix care to share their experiences there. I used to stay at Divi Village which than turned into Divi Beach and Golf Resort. I lost that timeshare. I loved it there. New to messaging on this sytem.Timothy.

Yep, what Cindy said. We own at the Surf and have stayed several times in early September and really like the island and resort at that time. Most of the kids are back in school and it seems less crowded during that time.

We've been to Aruba during most months throughout the years but our favorite is still Sept. It's the quietest month on the island so no need for advance reservations for almost anything (except sunset/beach dining and some tours that have limited capacity.) The water is nice and warm but it can also be one of the hottest months if the tradewinds stop for a day or two.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    What Amy said. Our favorite time to go. Never need a dinner res. Never need to worry about getting a palapa and my birthday is in sept. We have stayed at the Phoenix 4 times, 2 in the last 4 years. Plenty of parking. Nice beach. Good restaurant. Several BBQ grills. Close to Palm Beach activities. The only thing I don't like about it is that the pools are only 3 to 4 ft deep. They do have a swim up bar though.

Thank you for the info. I do enjoy a deeper pool but as Divi members we can also go to the other Divi resorts in Aruba.