Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Aruba and the Netherlands (cannabis laws)

...likewise in Canada.
    As for the question,
    Can a person, bring it to AUA or FLA or Canada (for example), from a place where it was obtained legally with a script for a medical condition?
    That's a really sticky subject. To the best of my knowledge, customs/border guards are not going to let any amount of contraband across as long as the laws say no. It's that simple.

As for the health benefits, that too is a wonderful subject for discussion, though not one law enforcement officials care to talk about.
    That's a shame, there's so much to learn from the plant world.
    Last edited by Mr. Ratt; 02-10-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    apparently the question did come up by a private message.

one of the things i have wondered about is the transport of weed, when used for a medical condition, even with a legal prescription from an MD or DO.

Can a person, bring it to AUA or FLA or Canada (for example), from a place where it was obtained legally with a script for a medical condition?

I assume the answer is no, but i am wanting to read some conversation.

I do know too that it has showed miraculous benefits for glaucoma, chemo effects and other conditions.

I am not looking to pen a can of worms as to should it be legal or not.
    I am looking to discuss can it be brought if obtained legally for a medical reason with prescription to another country or state?

Interesting.
    There are several states that have legalized Medical marajuana for distribution and use within those states. Drs prescription required. However the federal government does not recognize this use as being legal and has conducted raids on the suppliers and users in some instances. I do not know the outcome of these raids because they are all on the west coast or in North Dakota I believe.

However the federal government does not recognize this use as being legal...
    And that's the issue. This is what makes it impossible to move it across international, state, provincial or national borders.
    Interesting and brilliant reverse-loophole, so to speak.

At any rate, can't take it in (anywhere) and can't take it out (to anywhere).
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123