Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Pegmeister

Thread: Aruba in our future

West Deck in the afternoon

Smile Aruba in our future

It will be awhile before we get to return to Aruba due to DH's health but we figure there is no reason we can't plan our fantasy trip. Our November trip was cancelled and we had planned to give the high rise area a try, having stayed in the low rise on all our trips. So, now I'm thinking when we do get to go we'll have to stay in both areas. I'm figuring we can start off at the Divi and then move on to the Radisson, maybe even a few nights at the new Ritz, but that may be a fantasy. We'll make reservations for MJ's and have breakfast burritos at Scotts Brats. We'll finally make the time to try the Queens restaurant and Costa Riba and we definitely will make it to San Nicolas. We've never met Bully so we'll plan a time when he can give us a tour and maybe he'll even stop at a local bakery. Most of all we'll enjoy the beaches, people watching and a sunset cruise. This forum is such a great way to have a virtual vacation so for now we'll enjoy reading about everyone else's trips.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Windows on Aruba, Paddock
    Can't wait to hear your fantasy trip become a reality Peggy!!!!! I like your plans so far, the bigger the better :-) Good wishes to you and hubby as always :-)

Aruba since 1979
    26,483 excellent fantasy plan!!

many good thoughts and prayers to you and your dh.

good for you.

Amazing virtual trip so far - where are "we" going next?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ