Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Aruba Radio

Aruba Radio

Hey folks. It's been a while since I've posted here, but I'm here watchin' and listenin' all the time. (I only wish I had the time to sit and type...) At any rate, for those that listen to the radio while at their computer, and who would like to listen to the vibe of our favourite island...
    If you use winamp at all, there is an online service called Shoutcast in the application, and if you use the "Search for Station/Genre" feature at the top of the page and type in Aruba, there's a nice clean connection to some of the stations on the island. It would seem that they've upgraded and improved the signal, so it's actually a joy to listen in again.

That's about it, other than to say that the snow has started to fly here in Toronto, and needless to say, my lovely lady and I are in the process of preparing for the annual migration to paradise.
    Looking forward to the Tamarijn and all those wonderful folks already, not looking forward to the next few months of bone-chilling cold.

Sigh.... what are you gonna do?

be well, stay warm those of you in similar places, and to those of you on your way to Aruba, think of us and send us a little sunshine while you're there.

Mr. Ratt

www.heyoka-healing.com
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ratt View Post
    Hey folks. It's been a while since I've posted here,
    Welcome back!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Thanks Rob... it's been a really busy, almost hellish couple of months, trying to get a foothold in the holistic health world isn't as easy as it may seem, but when you're on a mission, you're on a mission.

At this point it looks as if we're heading to paradise during the first weeks of April.... can you feel the dread at the idea of that wait?

You gotta do what you gotta do to get where you want to be, and as my mom always said, "If it's worth having, it's worth the wait..."

How true.

be well all,
    Mr. Ratt
    www.heyoka-healing.com
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ratt View Post
    At this point it looks as if we're heading to paradise during the first weeks of April.... can you feel the dread at the idea of that wait?

Mr. Ratt....we'll probably be there when you are....check out my countdown ticker!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com