Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Aruba right now

We will be there this Sunday and I checked www.weather.com and it calls for party cloudy with 30% chance of rain for most of the week. Is it like Mexico where they call for rain but it might only rain 5 or 6 drops? It is in the 90s here in Virginia so maybe we will cool off in Aruba. CRAZY WEATHER!

This forecast looks pretty good to me: http://tinyurl.com/23p296

Keep in mind that rarely if ever is there an entire day in Aruba which will be "rained out". In addition, rain falls mainly in the form of passing 10 -20 minute showers and in the early morning.

We have been on the island during the rainy season and had rain every single day, with the sun out and shining brightly by 10 am each day.

April averages only a half inch of rain for the entire month.

Thanks for the info. Thats what i had thought
    . Can't wait to get there!!

Thanks Arubalisa and Danny and Lynne, I just needed that little bit of assurance, we are so excited we can't wait to get there. Could Saturday come just a little faster (LOL). Wahoo!!!

Gosh I wish I was leaving this Saturday! I hope you have a wonderful time, I am sure you will. The only time it rained while we were there was in December, and it was ONLY one morning.
    Again, wish we were leaving Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by ldalke View Post
    Thanks Arubalisa and Danny and Lynne, I just needed that little bit of assurance, we are so excited we can't wait to get there. Could Saturday come just a little faster (LOL). Wahoo!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234