Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would write email to my US Senators and Congressmen to make them aware of the service ( or lack of) I received and how disappointed I was, what it ended up costing additional .
    It is especially helpful if you have the names and titles of all the people you spoke with along with the dates and times.
    I can't think of reason that MA can not issue the passport same day with or without an appointment to an individual when passport services can obtain them and the Wash DC Passport office will issue same day passport to an individual

Sorry to hear about the run around you are got, and that you have to wait, you will have so much fun, so look for that.
    I understand how nasty they can be it took me 5 years from 95 to 2000 when I was becoming a citizen because they would always find problems and appointments after appoinments and nothing accomplished. Now I am going thru it after adopting my son.
    Government stinks hope changes can be made soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    Wow how bad do I feel for you,I hope you got names and reported those workers.Why would thy tell you to come and not do anything?
    Workers? WORKERS? Try employees....you have to work to be a worker.

Do you think they would care? I don't think so.

Sad....very sad.
    Last edited by rob o; 03-11-2009 at 08:17 PM.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Aruba since 1979
    the whole scenario is disturbing
    bureaucratic nonsense

wishing you well cape cod folks
    andrea

Isn't that horrible, I was under the impression that if you applied (lets say you did it the day you were there you wouldn't get your passport for 6 wks or so. but they could give you a form that says its in the works and that would pass, Ithey told me that when I applied for mine and was afraid I wouldn't get it in time .I'll tell you government employees have it made don't they, great pensions, great ins, I have a brother in law that works at the state house (no big shot or anything) but he like has time off all the time work 2 weeks have a week off it baffles me. My husband and I on the other hand work every week Lucky to get 2 or 3 weeks off a year. I am so sorry for you.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Ricthemic, I am so sorry to hear of your problem. Was anyone able to make amends?
    I hope you didn't forfeit $$$$$ for hotel, air, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Ricthemic, I am so sorry to hear of your problem. Was anyone able to make amends?
    I hope you didn't forfeit $$$$$ for hotel, air, etc?

Total loss was around $500.00 The Mill Resort cancelation policy or Hotels.com policy, I don't know which, charged us for two nights and Jet Blues charged $200.00 to change flights to Orlando in May.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    What a terrible story. I'm so sorry you are not now in Aruba.

Email the Mill direct and explain to them the situation. What airline is it? Send me a message with you number and I'll try to help you out if you'd like. I have a few connections that I might be able to work out.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Nice of you DushiHeidi !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12