Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Aruba this summer?

Smile

Beautiful weather, warm water and trade winds make Aruba perfect in the summer. We live an hour from Cape Cod but hate the summer traffic, outrageous hotel prices, crowded beaches and cold water. Since I'm a high school guidance counselor I can spend two weeks in Aruba in the summer...can't do that during the school year!

Aruba since 1979
    exactly......the cold water on a great day on the nantucket sound the water might reach 74. brrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by moneytalks View Post
    Beautiful weather, warm water and trade winds make Aruba perfect in the summer. We live an hour from Cape Cod but hate the summer traffic, outrageous hotel prices, crowded beaches and cold water. Since I'm a high school guidance counselor I can spend two weeks in Aruba in the summer...can't do that during the school year!

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Yes, dh & I are VERY happy.

Dd does not know that she is going. We are waiting until AT LEAST Friday when school is out for the summer. She needs to be able to focus on final exams.

We have always loved the Radisson. Dh is still more partial to Palm beach than anywhere else. The package offered through
    MCM / Players Choice Tours for the Radisson was perfect for our budget. AND dd will be getting her scuba certification with Aruba Watersports. It is right next door to the Radisson so very very convenient.
    Well again happy for you guys!! What a great surprise for your daughter - I can only imagine how excited she will be when you tell her! The choice of where to spend our Aruba days is always a big topic of conversation in the family - there are so many benefits of Palm Beach - and I have missed some aspects of staying there, but love what the low rises have to offer. Solution this year - DH and I will spend 5 days alone on Palm Beach and spring break with the kids at Costa Linda next year!!
    katherine

Trip #14 in

Anywhere I can feel the sun and the nice aruban breeze!
    In Aruba, I feel a lot safer than on a lot of other islands.
    It takes me a day to drive to a warm beach or a 6 hour flight to go to Aruba.
    I only have been to Aruba on 2 stops while on a cruise but fell in love with the place, the people, the sea and the sun.

I won't go to Aruba this summer but I am already there in my dreams

Next time I go to Aruba, I'll be there for 2 or 3 weeks

While you'll be there, take some rays for me

This will be our 8th trip to Aruba. We first came in 2005 after a friend bought a house in Tierra del Sol. The people , beaches, and relaxing time hooked us forever. We now own 3 weeks in the Marriott properties and enjoy every minute on the island.

We tried other islands, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, St. martin but keep coming back to Aruba. The weather is perfect, we enjoy exploring the island and always feel safe.

No comparison!

People always ask us why go to Aruba in the summer when it is warm here in NJ and the beaches are close by. I love July in Aruba because the weather is so great- the tradewinds are usually blowing and the rain showers are brief. The restaurants are always available-planning ahead is encouraged, but not usually necessary and it is not as crowded as some other peak periods. I would be happy to spend more weeks in Aruba during the year if I could, but our July getaway is perfect.

We chose Aruba, because:

1.There are no drug lords running amuck
    2.You can actually walk around the island without worries.
    3.The beaches are nice
    4. it's paradise

Aruba since 1979
    yes yes yes yes ! ! ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisinStl View Post
    We chose Aruba, because:

1.There are no drug lords running amuck
    2.You can actually walk around the island without worries.
    3.The beaches are nice
    4. it's paradise

Moomba bar at twilight- Iguana Joe's giant lemonade- beautiful sunny days and breezy nights AHHHH Paradise

We live on the Maine coast, and it is lovely in the summer, but the ocean water is FREEZING!! We will be in Aruba in August, and for us it means getting far away from our busy daily routines and winding down. We vacation in the summer as our son is in high school, and it works best for us.

It is nice to be able to: walk around safely, drink the water, and converse with the friendly people of Aruba!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast