Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Aruba this summer?

  1. #21
    Senior Member hatteras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,083
    A vacation in Aruba is wonderful any time, but I wish I were going there this summer. I much prefer Aruban summers over the heat and humidity here in Va. We are forecast to hit 98 degrees here on Tues., the last day of May. I'd love to go to Aruba to cool off.

  2. #22
    Senior Member ~Amy~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,690
    Been to Aruba during many different months throughout the years (Jan, April, May, Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec.) but never during the summer months.

    Summer for us is usually spent here in Minneapolis enjoying the city lakes, backyard BBQ's, Target Field, theater, etc. - or for the past few years now it's been our "new destination" travel time (Napa Valley, San Fran, Amsterdam, London, Paris). I'm sure Aruba is great in the summer, too, but right now, for us, we'll stick to the spring/fall months in Aruba when the weather is less desirable elsewhere.

    Happy travels, everyone!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018





  3. #23
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    We are forecast to hit 98 degrees here on Tues., the last day of May. I'd love to go to Aruba to cool off.
    I just said to dh last night, that it is time to head to Aruba to "cool off".

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Eagle Beach, the northern coastline, Orangestad, Ararak, etc.
    Posts
    10

    Wink Aruba This Summer

    My husband and I have been coming to Aruba for many years. We happily decend on the island in December and June for two weeks each time. I actually prefer coming in June. Weather (always wonderful) just seems a little more "moisture free" in June and there is no chill to the pool water no matter what time of day you take a dip. Our next trip is 3 days away at our timeshare at the Surf Club. After quintuple bypass, Aruba is also my therapeutic oasis. I come back to NJ a happier and healthier person. What more could anyone ask?

  5. #25
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,909
    glad good health is with you!
    have a wonderful trip to aruba.

    safe and fun travels.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaSue View Post
    My husband and I have been coming to Aruba for many years. We happily decend on the island in December and June for two weeks each time. I actually prefer coming in June. Weather (always wonderful) just seems a little more "moisture free" in June and there is no chill to the pool water no matter what time of day you take a dip. Our next trip is 3 days away at our timeshare at the Surf Club. After quintuple bypass, Aruba is also my therapeutic oasis. I come back to NJ a happier and healthier person. What more could anyone ask?

  6. #26
    Member a1patti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    90
    We honeymooned in Aruba in August ten years ago. We have been returning in July and August almost every year now. We love it here, beautiful people, beaches, weather, sunrises and sunsets, all types of activities. It is a place where you can do as little, or as much as you want. We both can totally relax in Aruba, making important decisions as: beach or pool first? Where shall we eat? And...... what should we eat? LOL, A1patti

  7. #27
    Senior Member OneHappyTraveler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Boca Catalina, Baby beach, the lighthouse at sunrise & Pure beach
    Posts
    158

    Wink

    why Aruba ? warm water,beautiful beaches & weather and amazing people..where else can you go once or twice a year and the people there treat you like you never left? You never Have to BE anywhere at a certain time in Aruba ...its the 1 or 2 times a year that YOU make the rules no boss, no work, no schedule ...it's what we all want in life the freedom to be US...... 45 days til we get to visit the other half of our family ......our Aruba family....

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2

    Every feature that Aruba has to offer

    The clincher for me is that it is out of the hurricane belt. Dealt with one in N. Carolina years ago, not pretty. Also, I love the trade winds, you don't get that icky sticky hot feeling. There was only one thing I wanted to do that Aruba does not have and that is a dolphin experience. But, all things aside, Aruba is as close to heaven as one can get.

  9. #29
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,909
    there has been much talk/heated discussion in aruba over the DOLPHIN EXPERIENCE.

    many pro
    very very many anti

    google "the cove"
    watch it and see if you change your mind about the dolphin experience.

    (and i am a person that has been to Discovery Cove in Orland 3x)

    Quote Originally Posted by beachywhit View Post
    The clincher for me is that it is out of the hurricane belt. Dealt with one in N. Carolina years ago, not pretty. Also, I love the trade winds, you don't get that icky sticky hot feeling. There was only one thing I wanted to do that Aruba does not have and that is a dolphin experience. But, all things aside, Aruba is as close to heaven as one can get.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO