Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Aruba Tourism Authority looking for "Happy Ambassadors"

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    Thanks Andrea. I should have searched for the original email. I'm glad you got the same results WaltVB. I thought they didn't want me!

Hi everybody,

Sounds like we all have the same results so far; nothing, zilch, nada.

I have this vision that all of us are lying on a cutting room floor in New York; another career path cut off.

Have a good one!

Glenn

1000+ views on this thread.
    Anyone care to venture to guess how many responses she received.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Maybe she needs a helper, I love to look at other people's pictures of Aruba I can only imagine the number of emails to sort thru, good luck to her.

I would be happy to participate, as a matter of fact my wife and I will be on the island 09/03 thru 09/16. We loved Aruba so much, we bought a home there,

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    I heard back from Amanda on July 19th with instructions to fill out a questionaire and reply to the email with a couple of pictures. Haven't heard a word since.
    Same here

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for your comments, and Andrea thank you for e-mailing me.

It has been so wonderful hearing everyone's stories! I know that you all are interested in learning about the progress of this campaign, and I am happy to give added explanation:

This is the beginning of something new and exciting for Aruba, and we are thrilled with the response from Aruba's loyal travelers. We were pleasantly surprised, as we received hundreds of responses from enthusiastic ambassadors, eager to participate in Aruba's Happy Ambassador campaign. We are working hard to determine how to best utilize all of these fantastic Aruba fans.

Our Ambassador network will have many levels and manners of participation, ranging from reviews and itineraries on Aruba.com, all the way up to featured profiles and video content. We plan to launch the program this Fall, and it will be expanding continuously as we add more and more Ambassadors onto the website.

So please stay tuned! We will be contacting you once we figure out the best way to include your stories on Aruba.com.

Again, we are very excited about this new direction for Aruba, and I want to sincerely thank you for your participation.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to email me at amanda@conceptfarm.com

Masha Danki
    Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Maybe she needs a helper, I love to look at other people's pictures of Aruba I can only imagine the number of emails to sort thru, good luck to her.
    DiviDiviFan - It has been a lot of fun looking through the tons of pictures I have received There are some really great shots! Thanks for the kind words.
    -Amanda

Thanks Alane for updating us. All us Aruba fans would love to tell others how much we love Aruba!

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    Thanks Alane for updating us. All us Aruba fans would love to tell others how much we love Aruba!
    Happy to do it! I love Aruba fans' enthusiasm for the island - this campaign is going to be fantastic because the love is so strong and it will definitely shine through!

Thanks for working with me as we embark on a new journey for Aruba

I would also like a pm if you could. Been there 17 times and still going

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast