Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Aruba Tourism Authority looking for "Happy Ambassadors"

Quote Originally Posted by Tim nel View Post
    I would be happy to participate, as a matter of fact my wife and I will be on the island 09/03 thru 09/16. We loved Aruba so much, we bought a home there,
    Tim nel, I am sending you a message shortly. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zamboniguy View Post
    I would also like a pm if you could. Been there 17 times and still going
    Sure thing! Thanks.

This is our 5th year coming to the wonderful Island of ARuba we come twice a year in March and November and enjoy it every time. There is nothing like the people and atmosphere and of course the weather of Aruba...

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Hi Amanda,

Thank you kindly for updating us on the ambassador program. Most of us, I'm sure, figured you'd be swamped with stories and photos. I think we were right.

It shows two things; first, how very loyal Aruba visitors can be; and second, perhaps we really aren't laying all over the cutting room floor. Lol.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Meanwhile, I'll try to help send as many Canadians down to Aruba as I can.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Regards,

Glenn

Alane You must be so busy ,did you ever in reality think there are so many Aruba Fans well you should , Because its such a lovely place to be .only 11 days now and my feet will be on home ground once more 4 lovely weeks.With wonderfull friends

Thank you for the kind words everyone. You are right, it has been wonderfully surprising how dedicated Aruba fans are to the island. I have been speaking with many Arubans as well, and the love and appreciation goes both ways.

And don't worry, you aren't laying on any cutting room floor The process we are going through now involves creating profiles for everyone based on the responses, emails, and photos I have received from you all. This way, we will have a dynamic network of stories, content, etc ready that can be used on aruba.com once we have all the necessary pieces in place (as you know with most projects, this takes some time!). But don't worry, you will be contacted by our team before any of your information is used.

Amanda

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for posting amanda!!
    dont work too hard..... after all it is friday ;-)

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.

Happy Ambassadors - just askin'

Hi everybody,

Inquiring about this every couple of months isn't over-doing it, is it?

Every once in a while I think about what, if anything is happening.

My mum thinks she'll me on a billboard or on the side of a bus. What do I tell her?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Glenn

Aruba since 1979
    Actually the plan is ongoing for the refit of Aruba.com using this new agency CONCEPT FARM.....Amanda is one of the marketing/advertising execs there.

I have spoken to Amanda and they have begun the process of the profiles and the photos.

So, Glenn, as well as the others, I ask that you sit tight for a while.......the new Aruba campaign will begin in the winter of 2013 and some/most/all/? will be profiled as Amanda had told us right at the beginning when she asked we send in our brief bios and some photos.

i am sure they were inundated with stuff and it will take some time to get things sorted out.....

believe me, they have not forgotten, but there is just so much more to the new ad campaign.

before you will be seen on a billboard glenn, there will be releases to sign!! you will get much advance notification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Hi everybody,

Inquiring about this every couple of months isn't over-doing it, is it?

Every once in a while I think about what, if anything is happening.

My mum thinks she'll me on a billboard or on the side of a bus. What do I tell her?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Glenn

Arrow happy returners

The Everlys - Frisco, TX
    ARUBA VISITS: 20
    OUR HAPPY TRIP: Family Fun, Swimming, Snorkeling

The Lindseys - Washington, D.C. area
    ARUBA VISITS: 12
    OUR HAPPY TRIP: Relaxation, Romance, Adventure

The Felicianos - Long Island, NY
    ARUBA VISITS: 3
    OUR HAPPY TRIP: Wedding, Honeymoon, Romance

The Whipples - Norwalk, CT
    ARUBA VISITS: 9
    OUR HAPPY TRIP: Beach, Pool, Family Fun

The Russells - Reamstown, PA
    ARUBA VISITS: 11
    OUR HAPPY TRIP: Spa, Dining, Beach, Family Fun

Last edited by Arubalisa; 10-25-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast