Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Aruba Tree

  1. #1
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975

    Aruba Tree

    We seem to all want to see one of those trees like you see in those advertisments, where can I see and get great pics of one ?

  2. #2
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,920
    go to eagle beach in front of amsterdam manor
    the "tree" is about 100 yds to the right of the beach bar.

    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    We seem to all want to see one of those trees like you see in those advertisments, where can I see and get great pics of one ?

  3. #3
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975
    planned on a night, going to passions, so will be perfect, thanks

  4. #4
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,920

  5. #5
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975
    thanks andrea

  6. #6
    Senior Member Eagle Beach Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    planned on a night, going to passions, so will be perfect, thanks
    The Beach Bar's happy hour is from 5 - 6 . Arrive early, have a drink, and take your photos.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada




  7. #7
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle beach boy View Post
    the beach bar's happy hour is from 5 - 6 . Arrive early, have a drink, and take your photos. :d
    great advise, we will do that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO