Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Aruba trip changed to Curacao

It is bittersweet to me because I had really looked forward to Aruba but the deal we got was just too good to pass up. Even with the $200 delta flight change charge it is better for us. We had originally looked at Curacao because we had heard such great things about the snorkeling there but I was sold on Aruba after seeing some pics and reading all you guys stories. So anyway, thank you all for your guidance and if we do get to Aruba I will put it to good use.
    Curacao spring break trip in

Christmas in Aruba in

Curacao is lovely as well, just a bit different. The beaches are not as nice: more rocky/coral, but the snorkeling is MUCH better!

Some of the resorts have "man made" beaches with sand.

I have a few photos of Curaçao here.

http://www.curacao-travelguide.com/ is a worthwhile site with info

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle_and_Aaron View Post
    It is bittersweet to me because I had really looked forward to Aruba but the deal we got was just too good to pass up. Even with the $200 delta flight change charge it is better for us. We had originally looked at Curacao because we had heard such great things about the snorkeling there but I was sold on Aruba after seeing some pics and reading all you guys stories. So anyway, thank you all for your guidance and if we do get to Aruba I will put it to good use.
    If you don't mind me asking.... What was the deal you got?
    Next Aruba trip in

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    I enjoyed Curacao very much! Like Lisa said the beaches aren't as nice but the snorkeling was excellent!! Have a great time!

Thanks guys
    Lisa that site is nice and a good start for my trip planning.
    Thadius, I have read that the Marriott there is not as nice as the one in Aruba, however we basically have the hotel and the all inclusive for what the hotel alone was in Aruba. My husband is a platinum member so I do not know if it was an elite offer or what but I know that even with the ticket change it works out better for us.
    Sunnysmiles thanks. I am sad to not be going to those beautiful beaches in Aruba but Aaron really does love snorkeling so this trip will be great for us. Also I have convinced him to do the Klein Curacao trip so I will at least get a taste of that lovely white sand.
    Curacao spring break trip in

Christmas in Aruba in