Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Aruba Video - Our Island

Aruba Video - Our Island

Hi people, Aruba visitor back in 2009 going again this year hopefully. I was searching youtube for the old promo video "Our Island" that was around back then when I last went, it was on the official Aruba youtube channel but it's gone. (The new one isn't as good). It was a great little promo vid that let you see the island and had some great classical guitar in the background.

It went something like "A red carpet is waiting for you to arrive..." "Find your spirit, your resbite, your adrenaline, your focus..."

Does anyone have it, or know where I can find it. I see a dutch version on youtube. Wanting to show some folks it, it summed up Aruba for me.

Anyone that can help I will really appreciate it.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    i sent this posting to the ATA office and maybe they will have an answer

Quote Originally Posted by steverphotographer View Post
    Hi people, Aruba visitor back in 2009 going again this year hopefully. I was searching youtube for the old promo video "Our Island" that was around back then when I last went, it was on the official Aruba youtube channel but it's gone. (The new one isn't as good). It was a great little promo vid that let you see the island and had some great classical guitar in the background.

It went something like "A red carpet is waiting for you to arrive..." "Find your spirit, your resbite, your adrenaline, your focus..."

Does anyone have it, or know where I can find it. I see a dutch version on youtube. Wanting to show some folks it, it summed up Aruba for me.

Anyone that can help I will really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    i sent this posting to the ATA office and maybe they will have an answer
    thank you!

Hi Steve - that was a good trivia question! I enjoy collecting links to the Aruba Travel videos because they are fun to watch whenever it is snowing in upstate New York. :-) I've provided a link below to a video - let us know if this is the one for which you are searching:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPNSf5ikSQg

Aruba since 1979
    that was a terrific promotional video.
    i am guessing it is the one that the forum member is looking for..(guitar background music)

good work chris!!

That was a great video, makes me want to leave tomorrow of course just about anything makes me want to leave. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Great video! Thanks for finding it, I will watch that a few times between now and next month to get me ready, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiChris View Post
    Hi Steve - that was a good trivia question! I enjoy collecting links to the Aruba Travel videos because they are fun to watch whenever it is snowing in upstate New York. :-) I've provided a link below to a video - let us know if this is the one for which you are searching:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPNSf5ikSQg

Thank you that was it. Brilliant promo!

Aruba since 1979
    i am so glad that SkiChris was able to help

one of the best things about this forum is the fact that others go out for their way to be helpful, productive, kind and gracious.

Quote Originally Posted by steverphotographer View Post
    Thank you that was it. Brilliant promo!

I was happy to assist. :-)
    There have been so many wonderful promotional and private videos of Aruba over the years. Here is a link to my favorite one to date (this is fairly recent and I know many others on the forum are fans of this video also). Enjoy!
    GREAT VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=3dldN-sqIZM
    (you can skip the ad)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast