Relative Humidity: 74%

Aruba since 1979
    no breeze......
    a stay in the ocean kinda day!

Aruba since 1979
    remember do as i say, not as i do.
    do not look at the forecast

what i feel is important is BREEZE
    having endured a florida summer where the air is so thick and still it can be cut with a knife......i want wind!!!

Forecast for: Aruba
    Issued by: Departamento Meteorologico Aruba
    Last Update: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011 09:00 am

Today

Partly cloudy, becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon.High 30. Heat index up to 35. UV index up to 8. Wind east-northeast around 8 kts, gusting to 17 kts. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Precipitation mostly between 5 and 10 mm.

Wednesday

Partly cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 32. Heat index up to 36. UV index up to 9. Wind east-northeast around 9 kts, gusting to 17 kts. A slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent.

Thursday

Partly cloudy in the morning, becoming mostly sunny in the afternoon. A chance of rain. High 30. Heat index up to 33. UV index up to 9. Wind east-northeast around 15 kts, gusting to 22 kts. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Precipitation mostly around 10 mm.

Friday

Partly cloudy in the morning, becoming mostly cloudy in the afternoon. A chance of rain. Precipitation showery or intermittent. High 28. UV index up to 8. Wind east around 14 kts, gusting to 23 kts, in the morning, becoming 18 kts, gusting to 24 kts, in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Precipitation mostly around 30 mm.

Today was pretty much beautiful even when it was spittig rain the sun was shining.

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling
    It's all relative. Currently in upstate New York it's 38, with a forecast of freezing drizzle this evening.

We love the breeze in Aruba, but we'd still trade it for this even if the air was still.

Cool Weather forecasts

Does anyone know the difference for the weather forecasts that I am seeing. There is weather.com, accu weather, and weather underground. Real big difference in their precipitation forecasts.

Thanks

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    before we went away a couple of weeks ago, accuweather had rain every day & nite. it rained one nite for a couple of hours. weather.com had scattered rain showers every day which is normal though it must have been in the wee hours of the morning because when we woke up, the patio furniture was wet. the best advice I can give you is it will be what it will be but its better than here. even last week we were home but friends of ours were still in aruba. according to the weather we looked at, it was horrible there but they were emailing me from the beach. lol...

From past experience I have found weather.com to have the WORST of all of the forecasts.

Use Aruba's own meteorologic service for the most accurate forecast

http://www.meteo.aw/marckforecast.php

Showers early morning and overnight are typical now during the rainy season. Highly unlikely you will have a day which is rained out.

Keep in mind 30% chance of precipitation is just that, showers, and not necessarily all day rain.

weather update

getting to town on saturday, can anyone on the island let me know how the weather has been?

thank you

Ok people - I need to be talked down off the ledge! I know better, but I'm concerned about the weather....yes, that is me a few pages back telling others not to worry as the forecasts online are never right. However, I have been watching the webcams the past few days and it doesn't look like the weather has been that good and almost every day for the next 15 (which is the timeframe we will be there) says showers. I know better, but......I NEED SUNSHINE!!

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast