Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: ***Aruba Weather Discussion/info/Reports***

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    We prefer March to October (have been to Aruba in both months and our current 2 week timeshare goes from the end of March through mid-April). The weather in March is mainly party cloudy with strong winds and very little rain. We found October to have more rain, be much more humid and have much less wind.

The weather hasn't been the best (for Aruba). Last weekend rain saturday and Sunday morning. Windier than normal all week. A little more clouds than normal. Today mostly cloudy

BUT, temps are about normal ocean is great as are the drinks

A lousy day in Aruba is better than most an other place on earth

Aruba since 1979
    you still on island?
    Quote Originally Posted by dfranklin View Post
    The weather hasn't been the best (for Aruba). Last weekend rain saturday and Sunday morning. Windier than normal all week. A little more clouds than normal. Today mostly cloudy

BUT, temps are about normal ocean is great as are the drinks

A lousy day in Aruba is better than most an other place on earth

Forecast Discussion

03/17/2012
    Forecast Discussion valid from 17/03/2012 to 18/03/2012.

Departamento Meteorologico Aruba http://www.meteo.aw

Synopsis: A tight pressure gradient across Caribbean will maintain a moderate to fresh,
    at times strong trade wind flow across the region through the next few days.
    Otherwise, an upper level disturbance is inducing at times more cloudiness over the region.
    Variably cloudy skies with possible isolated showers are therefore expected over Aruba during this forecast period.

Weather lately?

I've been looking at the weather gearing up for our trip. Has it been raining a lot lately. The forecast looks crappy?

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.meteo.aw/
    check the link

this time of year in aruba is pretty awesome.
    good breezes, plenty of sun and some clouds.
    doesn't look bad at all

Quote Originally Posted by krissys2745 View Post
    I've been looking at the weather gearing up for our trip. Has it been raining a lot lately. The forecast looks crappy?

Just got home last night. We arrived March 13 to clouds and very high winds. It was like that for the first 3 days. Had to hold onto your drink at the bar or it would go flying. A little annoying but heck, we were in Aruba!! Things settled down after that and the rest of the time was great. A few showers one day, but we were out with the Jolly Pirates so it didn't matter. Yesterday as we left there were showers. All in all, not the best weather we have every had, but I still managed to get a tan that my co-workers will be severely jealous of on Monday!!

Aruba since 1979
    Thanks for weather report. Welcome back.

I told myself to stop looking at the weather. It's just says windy the sat that we get through Monday I'm hoping we can get some nice weather since we a bringing another couple with us!

I sound like a broken record

The ONLY, and ONLY forecast you would want to use is
    http://www.meteo.aw/marckforecast.php

They are the LOCAL meteorologic service and are most familiar with the weather patterns.

They do not offer a long range forecast. Imo, rightfully so

How often are your forecasters at HOME wrong?

Our forecasters here in DRY Atlanta talked nothing but rain, rain, rain for our Friday and Satgurday. At least 1/2" or MORE. Pffttt...we had one shot of drizzle which lasted 2 minutes.

Go and enjoy! Our Aruba weather in June was far from perfect and probably the worst June weather we have ever had. HOWEVER we never had a day which was rained out. We had sun each and everyday. All three of us came home with lovely tans.

You already know that odds are it will be windy.
    Rain in Aruba falls mainly overnight and early morning. You may awaken to a rain shower only to have the sun out and shining brightly after 10 am, just in time to roll out onto the beach

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast