Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: ***Aruba Weather Discussion/info/Reports***

Looks like Sandy is finally leaving Aruba alone. Just took a look at the webcams and the sun is shining. The sea is a little wavey still, but not as bad as yesterday. All you lucky people who are on your way - enjoy!!!

funnel cloud

Just returned after 10 days. The 17th-26th. The 18th funnel cloud directly in front of the Radisson amazing to see. Had half day of sun Wed, and for 7 straight days heavy clouds and no sun. I have never seen this type of weather after 50+ trips to paradise. Still the best place for me to relax. Now preparing for our crazy weather here on long island. The best to all affected.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I have come to the conclusion that if someone never went to Aruba before and looked at what type of weather they had from Accuweather, they would never ever go to aruba. They ALWAYS show rain but unlike weather.com that puts partly cloudy w/showers, Accuweather has just rain. I think Aruba should tell them to stop predicting their weather, lol. They should ban Accuweather from forecasting their island. We are convinced they put the wrong coordinates into the computer. They will have rain for all day and then you look at a webcam and there's not a cloud in the sky.

If I didn't know better, and I looked at their forecast for Aruba (and this is 90% of the time), I would never want to go to Aruba. I would think gee, it is always raining there. I thought they had mostly sunshine?? For short term, go to Meteo. for a bit longer, go to weather.com. stay away from accuweather.

As my annual trip to Aruba gets closer, I check the top of the forum page for the temperature at an increasing rate. I'm probably at about six or more times a day now.

I've noticed that it seems to be stuck on 88 degrees. I know there's often not much fluctuation, but there's generally a few degree change during a 24 hour period.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Aruba since 1979
    corona, check this site instead of the one on here.
    http://www.meteo.aw/marckforecast.php

Quote Originally Posted by corona View Post
    As my annual trip to Aruba gets closer, I check the top of the forum page for the temperature at an increasing rate. I'm probably at about six or more times a day now.

I've noticed that it seems to be stuck on 88 degrees. I know there's often not much fluctuation, but there's generally a few degree change during a 24 hour period.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    corona, check this site instead of the one on here.
    http://www.meteo.aw/marckforecast.php
    Thanks, Andrea. That's a terrific weather info site. You're always so very helpful!

I wonder why this one seems to be stuck, or I was thinking maybe my computer had something in it's memory and wasn't showing the temperature as it changes.

I didn't see a link to go from Celsius to Fahrenheit on the other site. 24 degrees Celsius doesn't give me the warm fuzzies the was 75 does.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Aruba since 1979
    thanks corona

the main aruba.com website is in its final phase of a remake. i suspect that things like the weather, on the top of the page here, is not being updated.

the NEW and IMPROVED aruba.com will be up and running in a few weeks.
    i have been told, it will be the end of january, but like all things, it may be delayed.

i am guessing there will be a weather category on the new site.

(btw, the aruba.com forum WILL stay the same)

we are always directing people to use the link for the weather that i just posted.

Quote Originally Posted by corona View Post
    Thanks, Andrea. That's a terrific weather info site. You're always so very helpful!

I wonder why this one seems to be stuck, or I was thinking maybe my computer had something in it's memory and wasn't showing the temperature as it changes.

I didn't see a link to go from Celsius to Fahrenheit on the other site. 24 degrees Celsius doesn't give me the warm fuzzies the was 75 does.

Waves seem a bit smaller...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ***Aruba Weather Discussion/info/Reports***-capture.jpg   ***Aruba Weather Discussion/info/Reports***-capture3.jpg   ***Aruba Weather Discussion/info/Reports***-capture2.jpg  

Still wavey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ***Aruba Weather Discussion/info/Reports***-capture.jpg   ***Aruba Weather Discussion/info/Reports***-capture2.jpg  

Spectacular Day Today

Queen Beatrix Airport, Aruba
    Mar 20, 2013 - 09:00 AM EDT
    Wind: from the E at 17 MPH
    Visibility: greater than 7 mile(s)
    Sky conditions: partly cloudy
    Temperature: 84 F (29 C)

Partly cloudy looks like minor relief from the sun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ***Aruba Weather Discussion/info/Reports***-capture.jpg   ***Aruba Weather Discussion/info/Reports***-capture2.jpg  

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast