Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: ***Aruba Weather Discussion/info/Reports***

thanks Randi, perhaps our paths will cross, we got awhile to go yet, anyway, you're in pardise now , enjoy

We were there this past November when it rained for 8 of 13 days . . . we had lots of decorating to do so we didn't mind . . . I have heard from some locals that there is a 5 year weather cycle of more rain than normal in what is known as the rainy season in many Caribbean islands - I tend to think it also depends on how active the storm season is int he southern Caribbean. In January we had good weather for 16 days (which means a sprinkle many mornings then beautiful weather otherwise) - we just got back this past Thu after spending 14 days . . . and the weather was very nice - a few rainy mornings but that was it . . . Michael
    Last edited by mmattalo; 03-26-2011 at 10:03 PM. Reason: fingers aren't behaving on the keyboard . . .

thanks , was there once in Nov. for 7 days and it was overcast for 5 , so i wasn't looking to go back than, my friends wanted to go in oct, but i felt Oct was still in the hurricane season, so I opted for december, so i was nervous, but now,, it is ,,what it will be, trying not to worry....

How is it?

How has the weather been the last month or so? Still raining more than normal? I hope it is hot and sunny in a month, of course anything is better than 38, with sleet, snow, rain, and even thunder. I am so much looking forward to this vacation.

kathy

The weather has been better but still have some days with some rain fall but for short periods and mostly late at night.

Got back last night. Weather was great. The 7 days we were there - No Rain!!! Don't watch the weather reports online. It will drive you crazy. Last time we checked before we left, it said Mon-Thursday morning showers - didn't see rain once!! They were right when they said windy at the end of the week though. More wind, but still able to sit on the beach with no problem. Just had to hold onto your drink at the bar!!

Exclamation Great news

"Rainfall Outlook for the Second Quarter of 2011

Sea Surface Temperatures (SST) in the tropical Pacific Ocean have increased to near average values (weakening La Niņa conditions) through the first quarter of 2011. In the tropical Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, the sea surface temperatures on the other hand have decreased and but are still slightly above average levels. Both of these conditions will lead to average or slightly above rainfall for both the ABC and the SSS islands during the second quarter of 2011 (April, May and June).

Last updated: March 30, 2011."

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

We got home Tuesday evening 4/5/11. We had one small shower on the 23rd of March. Our first day on the island. We never saw rain again. It was a bit windier than usual, but the weather was great.

Weather

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has just gotten back from Aruba or can give me an accurate weather report. We are leaving to go next weekend and I've been checking the weather and for the past 2 weeks it seems like nothing but rainy/cloudy! I'm starting to get nervous!

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.meteo.an/Index2.asp

i like this site.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast