Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: ArubaLisa....

Palm Beach, Bugaloe, Radisson Poker Room, Moombas, Poolside

ArubaLisa....

Just wanted to say a big thank-you for 'bigging up' the Tam.. We're off there in 12 days time and I know we've made a good choice already!! We're all so excited..

Have been in email contact with 'Tam Lisa' and Francis from the Kids Club and I feel like we know them, before we've even met them.. They've answered all my questions, and have made us feel welcome.. already!!

Our holidays come but once a year and it's good to know that people understand this, and care, and they want it to be the best it can be..

Thank you

Laura

Funny, I was just read all of the new reviews for the Tamarijn on Trip Advisor this a.m. and they have been extremely positive. I truly hope you enjoy the Tamarijn at least half as much as we do.

Forgot to ask which building you requested.

If you are in the area of 1300 is it possible for you to get some photos of the beach in front of it? We have requested it for December because of my elderly grandmother. The kids are very excited because the last time they were with us in 2007 there was no beach in front of the building, just rocks.