Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Aruban Utopia

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsteel337 View Post
    It starts for me as the plane lands. I always sit on the left side with a window seat. Arashi beach and the "no mans land" between Arashi and the rusty wreck are special to me. I can spend hours along the 400 yards of Mangel Halto. It is the best view of the blue green water on the island, I think.
    In our 16 trips to Aruba, I have never seen the island as we land in the daylight. We flew AA in for the first 14 because of FF miles and schedules. We always arrived at night. We flew Delta on our 15th trip and arrived at 2pm in the daylight. Unfortunately on that day the wind was coming from the opposite direction from normal and the plane landed coming in from the east side of the island and we did not see anything. Last year Linda and my GD flew in on Delta and got to see the beaches and hotel areas as they approached. I flew in at night on AA a couple of days earlier. Flying Delta in June with a 2pm arrival. Hoping for the normal winds and finally getting to see Aruba as we land.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Windows on Aruba, Paddock
    watching Aruba from the left side of the plane as we approach and land (a tip I learned from the people of tlhis great forum)

my morning walks on Druif beach watching the sun come up, listening to the tropical birds sing. it is so peaceful that time of day and I thank God I am lucky enough to be there with my husband

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.
    We love sitting on Boca Grande beach with a cooler full of ice cold Balashi. We get to watch the Kite Surfers practicing on a very quiet Aruba beach. Its usually pretty windy, but its worth the sun and surf. If facilities are needed, we just drive down to the Rum & Reef down by Rodgers beach. (Great place for lunch ). Oh yes, we always stop at the Esso Rum Shop for a coldest beer in Aruba on our way back.

1-Pretty much anywhere I am with the Lady,
    2-On horseback, particularly coming over the rise and seeing the Caribbean Sea for the first time each ride,
    and 3-Wherever we may be at 6:50 pm, as long as we can witness Mother Nature's daily light show.

7 more days.... oh joy oh bliss

And don't forget, if you're on the island from April 6th and would be interested in experiencing an energy-clearing (ReiKi) session, get in touch with me here before next Sunday... we'll be on or around Druif Beach.
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 21, 2017, unless that lottery ticket hits.

Sitting on the beach with my significant other, a couple beers, a book, my snorkel stuff and some sun screen. Can't wait

Watching the sun rise from the balcony at La Cabana - watching the island wake up and being thankful that I get to spend another day in paradise with my family.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12