Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By danadog56

Thread: Aruba's friendly people Advice

Smile Aruba's friendly people Advice

Bon Dia

I just want to share that if any of you need advice or have questions and need answers this lady waiter I met @ a restaurant I visited shared her e-mail with me she is a Yankee living on the island due to one of her parents. She's blessed. Well her e mail is faith-angel hotmail
    When you mail her let her know that I adviced you. She gave me good advice from restaurants to places that if you dont plan on spending to much money is just right. Thank God there are friendly people on the island. Have a bless day.

Regards,

Mr. Rates

Thanks Mr. Rates...I would like to add, that in all my visits to the Island, and the many people I had asked for advice; the answers came with a friendly smile and good advice. I love the people; the Island, and the business people who I have had contact with.

It certainly has lived up to it's name, "One Happy Island," and I might also add, "Paradise."

Ed

I agree wholeheartedly !!!!
    Friendly peoply, wonderful smiles, good advice given......that's why it is a home away from home for so many of us !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME