I know the tap water in Aruba is known to be of high quality and is perfectly safe to drink, and we happily drink it every year. We recently traveled to Punta Cana in Dominican Republic for a concert event, where the water is most certainly not safe to drink (by the way, Aruba is far better for anyone thinking about going there). Because of that trip, I spent some time doing homework, and was surprised to see what the CDC web site says about Aruba's water. Do you think that this is some blanket advice that they are giving for any destinations in the Caribbean?
- Bottled water that is sealed
- Water that has been disinfected
- Ice made with bottled or disinfected water
- Tap or well water
- Ice made with tap or well water
- Drinks made with tap or well water (such as reconstituted juice)