Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arubian Kittens

Arubian Kittens

We just rescued three 5 week old kittens. A person found them in a box that was taped up out in the middle of no where to die. She tried the shelter, the ARA and no one would take them. So we had no choice. We're taking them to the vet today and getting a little meat on their skinny bones - they are very friendly already and one has no tail!!!!! If anyone is interested in a little bundle of joy to take home - let me know. I am still utterly amazed how cruel people can be!

Thanks Liz for taking care of these fur babies. It breaks my heart to think of how cruel people can be. Let us know when you have pictures of the kittens.

The Prayer of a Stray
    Dear God, please send me somebody who'll care! I'm tired of running, I'm sick with despair. My body is aching, it's so racked with pain.

And Dear God I pray as I run in the rain, "That someone will love me and give me a home. A warm cozy bed I can call my own.

My last owner neglected me and chased me away. To rummage in garbage and live as a stray.

But now God I'm tired and hungry and cold. And I'm afraid that I'll never grow old. They've chased me with sticks and hit me with stones While I run in the streets just looking for bones!

I'm not really bad God, please help if you can. For I have become just a "VICTIM OF MAN!" I'm wormy Dear God and I'm ridden with fleas and all that I want is an owner to please!

If you find one for me God, I'll try to be good I won't run away and I'll do as I should. I don't think I'll make it to long on my own, Cause I'm getting so weak and I'm so all alone.

Each night as I sleep in the bushes I cry, 'cause I'm so afraid God, that I'm gonna die! And I've got so much love and devotion to give, that I should be given a new chance to live.

So Dear God PLEASE, PLEASE answer my prayer And send me somebody who WILL really care...Author Unknown

Please help me to find these kittens homes!!
    http://community.webshots.com/album/570264318ftVIEt

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental
    What beautiful babies!! I hope they find good homes!

Aruba since 1979
    IF anyone is flying HOME to Philly or to BWI and would consider taking one of these kittens as carry on....................a dear friend in maryland wants the female.

(the dear friend is sherry at visitaruba.com)

andrea

I'll take care of all the paperwork needed. Have a nice soft airline approved carrier and can meet you anywhere to drop her off.
    Sherry wants the little tabby one - Samantha. Her tail-less brother Stubby Too is still in need of a new home. We got a home on island for the white one who are keeping her as an indoor cat (which is very hard to find a home like this on the island). Since they have had no "mom" to teach them about the outdoors. Some people here keep them as outside pets but due to the number of roving dogs and other cats - it can be a pretty dangerous place for a cat who is not "street wise".

Good news! The little tabby girl is going to the US to a great new home!

Thank you to everyone for their warmth and good wishes for trying to
    get this kitten to a new home.

We still have the little grey boy who has white toes and no tail left (have to give
    him a plug!!) He is quite a little character!

Aruba since 1979
    to sherry???

Quote Originally Posted by lizzardo View Post
    Good news! The little tabby girl is going to the US to a great new home!

Thank you to everyone for their warmth and good wishes for trying to
    get this kitten to a new home.

We still have the little grey boy who has white toes and no tail left (have to give
    him a plug!!) He is quite a little character!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Sherry is soooo HAPPY.

Looking for kittens

Can we come and look?
    we want to adopt one
    Are they already got vaccinations?
    Were is the location and do you want to give a phone number?
    Thank you!

Myrna

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast