Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: August in Aruba

My wife and I were there in August 2006 for two weeks for our honeymoon and in August 2007 we went back for our anniversary. Great weather both times. August this past year was a bit more crowded but not a big deal. The island is bound to get more crowded with tourists because anyone who goes falls in love with island. The wife and I are hooked.

Kam- Thanks for the heads up. We are also from Chicago and were looking at a layover flight in Miami. Never considered the bad weather they might have at that time of the year. Maybe we'll have to cough up the extra money and fly direct from Chi. Any suggestions on where to find a cheap flight from Chicago? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kam175 View Post
    Went to Aruba in August of 2006 - The weather was great! Have been down in May as well and found it to be the same! PERFECT WEATHER

The only problem we had was getting down there - We are from Chicago and had a long delay in Miami due to bad weather in Florida in August.

And thanks to everyone else that replied about weather and hotels! I'm feeling so much better about going in August and I'm getting really really excited!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    O, we're you gona stay??? Inquiring minds want to know....Divi or renaissance?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12