Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Automated Passport Control - New Kiosks at Aruba Airport in U.S. Customs

New machines sound like a great idea. Hope it works well.

As for customs and USA departures, I sure am grateful we get the opportunity to go thru it while still in Aruba. I have never seen lines as long as those in NY/NJ airports international arrival areas. The last thing I want to do when we come home is stand in long smelly lines!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

As a side note, remember you have the option of buying duty free AFTER the customs has cleared. No need to hurry and carry it around with you.

Aruba since 1979
    we have found that the duty free in the gate area to be have a good selection.
    we have also found it odd that once clearing US CUSTOM and Border Patrol....they would have duty free liquor ???

but there are so many things abot QB Airport that i will never understand
    Quote Originally Posted by aruba2099 View Post
    As a side note, remember you have the option of buying duty free AFTER the customs has cleared. No need to hurry and carry it around with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    we have found that the duty free in the gate area to be have a good selection.
    we have also found it odd that once clearing US CUSTOM and Border Patrol....they would have duty free liquor ???

but there are so many things abot QB Airport that i will never understand
    True, I also wondered the same. But when I asked if I could buy say two bottles of liquor they said sure you can buy but they scan your ticket and you pay duty on anything additional than the allowed per person duty free. You tickets get scanned whenever you buy duty free and they would know.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234