Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are hotels there still in business? It is a wonder why people still go there when timeshares offer you much more. Imagine a 2 bedroom unit with separate baths, living room, kitchen, laundry facilities, and much more like I have available at Marriott Ocean Club. All with a price normally much less than the a small hotel room. I would recommend that you check with the hotel and make sure the unit is in your name (how else will you check in?).
    Thank you for your time,

Scott Kompa
    skompa@comcast.net

If you know of anyone that needs to buy or sell a home anywhere in the world let me know as I can help! Scott Kompa, Sales Associate, RE/MAX Connection

Aruba since 1979
    Quote Originally Posted by skompa View Post
    Are hotels there still in business?Absolutely! It is a wonder why people still go there when timeshares offer you much more. some folks love hotels i know i do.........like timeshares too.Imagine a 2 bedroom unit with separate baths, living room, kitchen, laundry facilities, and much more like I have available at Marriott Ocean Club. All with a price normally much less than the a small hotel room. I would recommend that you check with the hotel and make sure the unit is in your name (how else will you check in?).
    you mean timeshare unit?

many many folks LOVE the hotels/resorts on aruba.
    i think that there are more resort hotel goers than timeshare goers on aruba. but i have been wrong once or twice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12