Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Baby Beach/Eagle Beach

My husband and I are traveling to ARuba for 1st time for 5 days end of Jan 2011....I've been reading here and loving the advice and hints!

Quick question about Baby Beach and Eagle Beach- we're renting a jeep to go to BB and were wondering if at both beaches they have chairs for rent? Also at EB can we rent them from hotels if no one using them?

Also can we do Asahri beach and Baby Beach in a one day trip? Finally how do we find maps with driving directions to get from Occidental (where we staying) to Baby Beach?

Quote Originally Posted by MRSYIKESTER View Post
    My husband and I are traveling to ARuba for 1st time for 5 days end of Jan 2011....I've been reading here and loving the advice and hints!

Quick question about Baby Beach and Eagle Beach- we're renting a jeep to go to BB and were wondering if at both beaches they have chairs for rent? Also at EB can we rent them from hotels if no one using them?
    Baby Beach - there are chairs and umbrellas for rent.

Eagle Beach - there is a jetski/chair vendor located near Paradise Beach Villas. Most of the hotels/resorts on Eagle Beach are small and do no rent their chairs to non-guests.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

MRSYIKESTER,

If Amy said..... she's knows her stuff...
    I am going to BABY BEACH in 2 weeks if there is anything you want to ask, just look me up on the forum OR ask now and i can hopefully answer your questions when i return??? This is my first trip also. We are going to BB on a jeep tour then snorkeling..as one of our adventures.

yo,
    On Eagle, park at the La Cabana and rent a chair/chaise from the Jet Ski/Water Tube, etc. Hut at surf line.
    Enjoy your vacay!
    Thanks to All Who Serve!

Aruba since 1979
    parking at lacabana is for guests only.
    there is parking along the beach and along the 2 side roads beside lacabana.

security will have your vehicle towed if they see parking for nonguests.
    saw it happen last week.......folks from the Mill parked at Lacabana and pool hopped at the Aruban. Lacabana security called the towtruck.

Quote Originally Posted by miesk5 View Post
    yo,
    On Eagle, park at the La Cabana and rent a chair/chaise from the Jet Ski/Water Tube, etc. Hut at surf line.
    Enjoy your vacay!

May I ask what the difference is at Baby Beach compared to Eagle Beach and Palm Beach?

Baby beach

the water is shallow and calm due to being cove like with just a small opening out to the sea. http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.413...7&z=18&l=0&m=h The main swimming area can be seen on the right hand side below where the cars are parked.

Eagle beach
    long stretch of beach, but can have waves at times.

Palm beach water always calm as long as there are no storms out to sea.

Aruba since 1979
    baby beach is at the other end of the island....about 10- 12 miles beyond the airport, in the san nicholas area.

the high rise resorts are located on palm beach
    the lo rise resorts are located on eagle beach
    the divi dutch, golf, village, all inclusive and tamarijn are located on druif beach.

last 2 weeks aug 7 - 21 the waves were quite large on eagle and druif.

Druif beach waves at their best and worst...

...no matter the time of year, the waves can change in a matter of hours going from flat to 5+ footers.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    parking at lacabana is for guests only.
    there is parking along the beach and along the 2 side roads beside lacabana.

security will have your vehicle towed if they see parking for nonguests.
    saw it happen last week.......folks from the Mill parked at Lacabana and pool hopped at the Aruban. Lacabana security called the towtruck.
    That's too bad for those folks! And will be an issue, especially since Las Ramblas is on the The Aruba Gastronomic Association (AGA) Dine-Around Program.

Our friends stopped by and had no issues recently.

Maybe the LC management needs to be informed? I'll call them asap to see if they have an option for that program's diners that drive rentals to the restaurants. Our DIL will be on that program when we go later this year.
    Thanks to All Who Serve!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast