Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree11Likes
  • 9 Post By susan.b
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 1 Post By arubabob

Thread: Back to Aruba!

Back to Aruba!

We are heading back for our 8th year in a row in 3 weeks exactly. Already packing lol! We met and made very good friends in Aruba 4 years ago and meet them every year now for our vacation. We originally reached out online. We will be staying at MVC Eagle Beach for the fourth time. I will also be meeting up with another lady I met online for a coffee. Am grateful for the forum and the chance to make new friends. Anybody else in Aruba from the 21st to the 31st?

Aruba since 1979
    excellent!
    is this person that you are going to meet for coffee a member here?

I don't think so. Can't remember what forum I met her on.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Have fun packing and a wonderful trip! I actually enjoy packing for Aruba...we too have met friends during our yearly stay in Aruba and look forward to meeting each year.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by susan.b View Post
    We are heading back for our 8th year in a row in 3 weeks exactly. Already packing lol! We met and made very good friends in Aruba 4 years ago and meet them every year now for our vacation. We originally reached out online. We will be staying at MVC Eagle Beach for the fourth time. I will also be meeting up with another lady I met online for a coffee. Am grateful for the forum and the chance to make new friends. Anybody else in Aruba from the 21st to the 31st?
    Tell us something about MVC Eagle Beach. What do you like and or dislike about it? We have a chance to stay there this year but know little about it except the location. What are the rooms and amenities like? Thanks.

So cool to make such great friends that you get to see year after year
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ