Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Balashi Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Sawimonu7 View Post
    Can you carry it on? How much for one person?

I just came back from Aruba last Saturday and I bought 2 cases of Balashi at the duty free shop in the airport ($5.00/6pack). You are allowed 1-6pack per person without having to pay the tarrif on it. The kind lady working at the duty free shop told me that if I played it cool that customs wouldnt bother me. She double bagged it and away I went towards customs. When asked if I had any food or alcohol I replied No, no questions asked.............walked right on the plane with them . I was told the tarrif would be $3.00 /6pack .

In short, just play it cool and you will be enjoying a cold one at Christmas..............Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
    You can always try, why not

I order it here: http://www.enjoyaruba.com/caribbeandrinks/

Have a go!!
    Do you two do ink? I'm a tatoo person myself, I started a reef on my calf. I am looking to do some tribal across my shoulders and incorporate my kids names in it. Are you tatoo artists or just collectors?

Catashi, thats were our rented bungalow is. Our fav beach is Rogersbeach. Our favorite hangout, the Cigar Lounge of Ruben de Lange.
    Were collectors, a mate of mine has a shop. We got some pics on our site, you got some pics of your's online?
    Last edited by Kingpin; 08-20-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Were collectors, a mate of mine as a shop. We got some pics on our site, you got some pics of your's online?
    None online but I will post some pics when I return from my trip. I leave 2 weeks from Friday.

Catashi, thats were our rented bungalow is. Our fav beach is Rogersbeach. Our favorite hangout, the Cigar Lounge of Ruben de Lange.
    Owkee, looking forward for them, have fun!! We just booked the plane tickets for the trip next year, 5 march/ 9 April

Owkee, looking forward for them, have fun!! We just booked the plane tickets for the trip next year, 5 march/ 9 April
    Very nice! Leaving in 4 days I am ready to do some damage to the Balashi supply on the island!

Go for it mn !! Have a great time and lots of fun & Balashi !!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234