Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Which Beach?

Aruba since 1979

Which Beach?

When you travel to Aruba, do you pretty much stick to your resort's beach...druif? eagle? palm?

We often head to Baby Beach, Boca Catalina Beach, Arashi Beach and Surfside.

I love them all. Our least favorite is Palm, due to it being more crowded than we like....but it is still lovely.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Yes, I stay at my beautiful beach at Divi AI. Very nice, wide, clean and not crowded. Love my nice long morning walks on the beach

Under a palapa on Palm beach
    We pretty much stick to Palm, but I hope to change that on future trips. We've visited the more popular areas, but haven't spent any significant relaxing time on any of them. Once the restroom facilities are open at Eagle and Arashi it will make them more appealing to us.

Since we always stay a little inland, all of the beaches are our favorite. We constantly venture off and hit as many as we can, of course with no schedule.

Paradise Beach Villas Eagle Beach
    Our TS is across the street from Eagle Beach. It's a clean, beautiful and uncrowded beach. I see no reason to go out of my way for another beach. Seriously, what could any other beach offer that's worth packing everyone into the car, driving, parking and unpacking to go to another beach?

Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Love them all! But for actually going into the water and swimming, I like Palm Beach the best because of the calm water.

When we go as a family we always stay on Palm Beach. In the future I expect to do a little touring with the family to various beaches. My favorite beach would be Arashi and I have not spent much time there.

All the beaches in Aruba differ from another , I even enjoy watching my husband windsurf ..I get fascinated watching ,the Kyte surfing the times goes so quickly , I even venture into the sea as its so shallow , I do pack up drinks and nibbles and a good book on my reader. Not that I read much while I sit there enthrolled wondering if I could do it. Of course I cannot. personally think Aruba has us hooked , it's the one place you can go and relax straight away , We come back to the UK not doing half we say we are going to do before we go, Oh well next time we will do those things .Perhaps!
    Please visit our Homeaway site.
    Our lovely Aruba home is available for rent.

West Deck in the afternoon
    By far we have enjoyed Druif beach the most. Love the waves and lack of crowds. This year though it will be the beach at Bucuti.

Palm Beach, The Beach Bar, Arashi Beach
    Palm Beach for us - but we always go during low season, I might feel differently during high season when people are supposedly on top of each other. When we want to experience a different beach for the day, Arashi is our choice. Love the clear shallow water and availability of palapas. We also enjoy baby beach when it's uncrowded, unfortunately that's rare these days. Last year, while on a sunrise UTV tour, we stopped at Dos Playas to watch the windsurfers - we got tumbled around in the rough surf, but it was fun, and the windsurfers were amazing to watch. In September we will stay for first time on eagle beach - can't wait!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast