Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Which Beach?

Our beach is Palm Beach. We use the beach area at times adjacent to hotel use. Last year we stayed near Eagle, but other years was Palm. Eagle was less crowded, but Palm was where we've always gone and will try to continue to go. We also visit Arashi and Baby beach, but I bring my goggles, fins, snorkel, and camera with me.

Palm Beach has less water to swim through though. I once made the mistake of venturing north along buoy sectors up hotel beaches during an open water swim. Started at the (former) Rad and worked my way to the Marriott just beyond the small marina. I was then pulled over by a cop on a jet ski lol! He kindly explained that I can't be swimming through these areas "It is not safe". Of course I walked back, which was also nice, as the sun was dropping to the horizon

Palm Beach. Eagle Beach. Baby beach. Moombas. Bugaloe. Piano bar.
    Palm beach for swimming and bar hopping. Arashi and Baby beaches for snorkeling. Eagle beach for long walks.

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    It changes from trip to trip but if I had to choose one or two I'd say... hmmm... Eagle Beach right across from Chalet Swiss and Arashi. Baby gets honorable mention.

I still love Palm but some days I'm just not in the mood. However, in my opinion, there is no more beautiful stretch of beach on the island than the one right in front of Bucuti. Not sure I'd ever spend the coin to stay there but I do love borrowing their beach from time to time.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Try Palm Beach just north of the Ritz.

Aruba since 1979
    wouldn't that be at the windsurfing area?
    Quote Originally Posted by JOLEARY View Post
    Try Palm Beach just north of the Ritz.

that would be Malmok, Boca Catalina and Arashi.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123