Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Beach access

Cool Beach access

Hi all--we are heading to Aruba on March 15th for two weeks but have always stayed at Quality Apartments and therefore have no beach access. In the past we have been fortunate to get house accounts at one of the hotels and use their beach, restaurant, etc.. Does anyone know if there are local beaches that anyone can visit and preferably have chair rental? Or, guess we could buy chairs. Also, do you know of any hotels that offer house accounts as I think the one we have used in the past no longer does.

Thanks for any answers.

beach

ALL beaches in Aruba are public. You can go on any beach you want. Just cant use there chairs/palapas. Moomba bar rents chairs/umbrellas. Have at it.

There are also two vendors on Palm Beach between the Radisson and Riu who rent chaises and umbrellas.

I believe others here have mentioned there is also now a vendor on Arashi Beach.

I have never heard of any resorts offering house accounts, unless it goes by another name.

Aruba since 1979
    the riu palace offers day passes (would that be a house account?) for about $100+ pp per day.
    the renaissance offers day passes to their private island based on availability/census...and that is about $80+ per day.

you may be better off buying a couple of beach chairs and seeking shade under the trees.......along eagle beach between lacabana and costa linda.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    There are also two vendors on Palm Beach between the Radisson and Riu who rent chaises and umbrellas.

I believe others here have mentioned there is also now a vendor on Arashi Beach.

I have never heard of any resorts offering house accounts, unless it goes by another name.

Buying Beach Chairs

Does anyone know what stores sell beach chairs in Aruba? We are staying at a private home rental and will be seeking out beach chair/umbrella rentals, but I think it makes more sense to purchase beach chairs and be able to go to any of the beaches and have a comfortable place to sit.

Try Certified Mega mall http://www.megamallaruba.com/

On Eagle Beach near Tulips there are chirs for rent. Chairs can be bought at EEZZ store on back road to Lings just down the street from the Quality Hotel.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Buying would be cheaper for 2 weeks. You can go to any beach but baby beach and arashi beach are pretty nice. We have even found empty shelters at these two at times. Malmok area has mostly rocky beach areas but swimming and snorkling is good in the area. Also a few public palapas there. No hotels and not usually as crowded on weekdays. eagle beach has plenty of parking and refreshment stands.(beach bars)
    Last edited by arubabob; 01-28-2013 at 11:01 AM.