Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Beach Chair Questions

Hello, everyone- we are Dan and Hillary and we are returning to Aruba at the end of the month after a 6 year absence. We had reservations on St. Maarten and then Irma hit. We have stayed at Manchebo, The Mill and La Cabana but due to financial restrictions, we are renting an apartment this time which is not on any beach. The property has a pool but we love the beach. We are staying 2 weeks and apparently the nearest beach is Palm Beach. Does anyone on this board know where we could rent chairs, preferably someone that would give a discounted weekly or 2 week rate? The property owner says we could buy our own chairs but we would like to investigate our options. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

Pair A dice does chair rentals, and you can contact them about the specifics. they have a stand near Moomba on Palm Beach.
    I got this email from theor Facebook page pair.a.dice.aruba@gmail.com
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Moomba Beach Restaurant on Palm Beach (located in between the Holiday Inn and the Marriott Aruba Surf Club) offers FREE CHAIRS as long as you order something from their restaurant throughout your day on the beach (for example, a drink from their bar or lunch). Since it is a free service, the lounge chairs are a bit older than most that you'd find in front of a resort....but they serve the purpose. The Pair-a-dice company that Tracey mentioned above is a great company and they have beautiful colored umbrellas, lounge chairs and a table as part of their rental service - but I recall the cost was ~$30 per day.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum dan and hillary

renting lounges for 2 weeks will cost you in excess of $200, probably close to $300.

most of the beaches will have chair rental vendors.

my husband and i visit reflexions beach (bar , restaurant and beach) and they have lounges with umbrella shade for $20 per day.

i recommend that you visit price smart for the tommy bahama chairs 2/ approximately $100 +/-

you will be able to pack those chairs and travel wherever you want to, daily!

we too will be at an apartment for most of our stay, not on the beach.........we love it there.

Quote Originally Posted by AUADan1957 View Post
    Hello, everyone- we are Dan and Hillary and we are returning to Aruba at the end of the month after a 6 year absence. We had reservations on St. Maarten and then Irma hit. We have stayed at Manchebo, The Mill and La Cabana but due to financial restrictions, we are renting an apartment this time which is not on any beach. The property has a pool but we love the beach. We are staying 2 weeks and apparently the nearest beach is Palm Beach. Does anyone on this board know where we could rent chairs, preferably someone that would give a discounted weekly or 2 week rate? The property owner says we could buy our own chairs but we would like to investigate our options. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

Thank you for this information. I'll send them an email and see if they'll do a package deal.

Thank you. We'll investigate the chair option. The property owner says she has 2 chairs that previous clients left but I think they are the "Anti-gravity(?)" type that don't lay flat.

Thank you. We bring a collapsible cooler with us with water and beer but buying a drink here and there or a lunch doesn't seem out of the question. Probably our best option.

There is also a vendor that rents chairs on the other side of Palm Beach, I think near the Pier closer to the Hilton (which was the Radisson). Not sure if its less crowded in that area as the Moomba Beach can get quite busy.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Location?

Andrea- can you tell me where we find Reflexions? We would want to have some break from the sun and the umbrella feature you mention would be why we would want to use that facility. Thanks.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    welcome to the forum dan and hillary

renting lounges for 2 weeks will cost you in excess of $200, probably close to $300.

most of the beaches will have chair rental vendors.

my husband and i visit reflexions beach (bar , restaurant and beach) and they have lounges with umbrella shade for $20 per day.

i recommend that you visit price smart for the tommy bahama chairs 2/ approximately $100 +/-

you will be able to pack those chairs and travel wherever you want to, daily!

we too will be at an apartment for most of our stay, not on the beach.........we love it there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast