Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beach Policy

Same old same old. I returned earlier this week.

Same old, same old which for us is a good thing! There is only 1 watersport vendor in the area (Julio's) and even though his hut is supposed to relocate, it hasn't yet.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    i had heard that julio's watersports and chair rentals was not supposed to relocate.
    do you know where they were/are going to move to?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Same old, same old which for us is a good thing! There is only 1 watersport vendor in the area (Julio's) and even though his hut is supposed to relocate, it hasn't yet.

I had heard "back". That was all. Something about not being so close to the water to protect the natural shoreline. It was not mentioned in this year's owners meetings.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Per a new government policy, the swimming zones will be altered on Eagle and Palm Beach. They are in the process of executing this policy to have uniform standards for all beaches.

Within a few weeks, the jetskis and watersports vendor who are currently located at the far north end of Amsterdam Manor's beach will be moved. Their new location will be between LaCabana and Amsterdam Manor. I don't have any information on any other vendors but it sounds like that most of them might be moved.
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12