Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Which beach should we go to?

Which beach should we go to?

Since we are in a private home and not a resort can we go to the beach at any of the hotels? My husband likes to people watch so we'd like to do that instead of one of the roadside locations. If not, where would recommend? If so is there public parking at the hotels and/or would we use valet? Sorry if this sounds ignorant, but I'm a Newbie!

All beaches in Aruba are open to all comers. Palm beach locations are more crowded so people watching is easy. Manchebo beach often has some topless bathers so people watching can be more rewarding.

Haha, that might be the one for my hubby 😊

Eagle Beach is gorgeous and not as crowded, but no where near desolate either.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiwun View Post
    Haha, that might be the one for my hubby 
    My hubby also enjoys Manchebo If you go there, you need to bring your own chairs. The resort security keeps an eye out for people who aren't staying at Manchebo, and removes them from their chairs. There is a large tree that you can sit under, and some various size palms trees.

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    I'm partial to Manchebo for relaxation but Palm is my favorite for people watching. I also like Arashi at sunset and also on the weekends when its 95% locals.

As we were driving today we could see numerous places we could potentially drop our beach chairs. It was a rainy day, so will give it a try tomorrow. Thank you!

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    All beaches are public so not a problem. The resorts do control the lounge chairs. There is parking at Costa Linda if you are going to Eagle Beach. It is probably for people staying there but we have never had to put anything in the car to show that when we stay there. People park there all the time to go to Pizza Bobs and I have seen others use it to go to Bucuti. There is also parking between Holiday Inn and Tony Romas that you can use on Palm Beach. Baby Beach is no problem.

We tried Manchebo today but got nabbed by the chair police. I asked if we could use our own chairs but got a "no". We ended up driving up the road a bit and found a bit of beach we could enjoy. The water was amazingly blue!

Quote Originally Posted by maggiwun View Post
    We tried Manchebo today but got nabbed by the chair police. I asked if we could use our own chairs but got a "no". We ended up driving up the road a bit and found a bit of beach we could enjoy. The water was amazingly blue!
    They can't kick you off the beach only the chairs - it's public!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast