Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Beach Theft

I too use my hot pink kyss bag all the time. Even at work (a small one just for work) got too many wanders and some not so nice other people
    My hot pink one is noticeable from a distance too..
    Sad that some think it is ok to take from others who work so hard for what they have.
    I like the old days an eye for an eye... steal lose your fingers... lol

When I was in Greece this summer I saw a TV advertisment for a towel safe. It looks like a big screw that you push into the sand. You can even put a notebook into it. You then put the lid on and put the towel over it that has a door so you can access the safe. If anyone else sees one online or if I do I will post the info.

After reading the posts I think I need a kyss bag. Sorry to hear of the theft. I think I need to be more careful myself. Thanks for the tips.

Aruba since 1979
    i wonder if many actually buy this?
    Quote Originally Posted by wannagoback View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sue M. View Post
    After reading the posts I think I need a kyss bag. Sorry to hear of the theft. I think I need to be more careful myself. Thanks for the tips.
    After reading this post, we bought Kyss beach bag for upcoming trip.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by wannagoback View Post
    Interesting & I totally get it, but wonder how convenient it really is to get into. And it's so obvious as you're screwing it into the beach I'm sure anyone would notice someone going to all that trouble to "hide" valuables. I feel like a kyss bag or vacation vault is obvious too, but it's attached to a palapa!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Is the medium Kyss bag what most of you have purchased? I looked online and I think that would be the right size. Would you be kind enough to let me know what size you purchased. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue M. View Post
    Is the medium Kyss bag what most of you have purchased? I looked online and I think that would be the right size. Would you be kind enough to let me know what size you purchased. Thank you.
    I think Andrea has the large and said it was HUGE - she could put a few towels in it!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I bought the compact one. It holds alot but we don't put beach towels in it. Its convenient for using as your purses to bring on the plane.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast