Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beaches

We went into the water first in the Surf Club area where the fisherman docks were. It was horrible there. We also went alittle bit on the other side of where the dock is now (in front of the Moomba beach bar) and it was just as bad there.

We first went into the water by the Surf Club where the fisherman dock used to be it was horrible there. Then we went on the other side of where the fisherman dock is now, in front of the Moomba Beach Bar and it was nasty there too! can't see where it was cleaned up.

I just emailed the manager of the Surf Club and he sent me back a very fast response. He told me that Sea Solutions will begin work at the Surf Club in the second week of December. The owner is away and couldn't start until then plus they wanted to wait until the hurricane season was complete before starting on any work. All makes sense!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Beach at Surf Club

We have been staying at the Surf Club for the last few years, and yes the beach there is definately not up to Aruba standards. We use the pool. When we want to go to the beach we go to EAGLE BEACH, it's worth the five minute drive.

Thank you all for the info! We'll enjoy ourselves and be thankful we can even take a vacation to Aruba.
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12