Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Beautiful Aruba pup

Hi - this is our newest baby, Libby. She is about 6 weeks old and weighs only about 5 pounds. We found her in the killing cages. She has had a good bath and been to the vet this morning. Anyone want to adopt this precious pup? She will be ready in about 2-3 weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beautiful Aruba pup-small.jpg  

Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    What a precious baby! Love her markings.

We already have a houseful of big doggies. Hope you find a loving forever home for Libby soon. What a cutie!

Eagle Beach
    I got to meet the pup last evening. If we didn't have Max we would have taken her.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Scott's Brats...and our patio
    I have always had two dogs! It's should think about :-D

Aruba since 1979
    i am sure gary and nancy would love to have 2.......but they travel lots and max is an easy traveler.

i mentioned to my dh about getting another dog.......he used the word divorce.
    so i shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsun View Post
    I have always had two dogs! It's should think about :-D

Sounds like my husband. He thinks the D word everytime he comes to Aruba and finds all the dogs and pups. He tells me the house looks like a kennel. After 37 years he just shrugs. He did transport 2 pups for me last month..bark worse than the bite.
    Libby is a very sweet puppy. Then again they all are sweet. Kirby went to the states today, but no home yet...just foster.

West Deck in the afternoon
    She is so cute. I wish I could commit as we'll be in Aruba the end of the month. My husband is hesitant but has agreed to "think" about it. I think he feels he would be the one who would always have to walk her, not true though. I hope someone comes through for her.