Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Beautiful Rescued Kitten for Adoption - Mooma

This little guy was "donated" to me by another rescue person who does only dogs and found him on a beach. She couldn't keep him because the dogs would have killed him - so what choice did I have - esp when I saw him!!

MooMa is just a great little cat. He likes to be with people, cats and dogs. He is a great purrer and has a great personality. We have only had him inside - so don't know his "outside" skills and worry about him getting attacked by feral cats and dogs because he is so friendly. Since he's a kitten it's a breeze to take him to the US.

Here's the link with his pictures - he's a real beauty:

http://community.webshots.com/album/565572706hVYnhS

If you are interested or have questions, feel free to pm/email me!!!

Lizzardo

Aruba since 1979
    HECK that man that i live with says NO.

Is he the kitty that sherry and murray saw?

Hello All
    Lizzardo is one the the Animal Rights Aruba premier foster parents.
    If any of you are interested in adopting a pet from Aruba, please feel free to PM her.
    It is incredibly easy to transport home.
    The airlines are terrific about it and many folks gladly accept the carry on container as part of their "luggage".

In January 08, with the help of Cheryl and Kathie we were the delivers of an Aruba pup to a wonderful home here in Central Maine. (dead of winter...3' of snow on the ground and the dog was having a ball in it)

If you are in need of a 4 legged friend, consider adoption from your local humane society or from ARA via Lizzardo.
    Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by lizzardo View Post
    This little guy was "donated" to me by another rescue person who does only dogs and found him on a beach. She couldn't keep him because the dogs would have killed him - so what choice did I have - esp when I saw him!!

MooMa is just a great little cat. He likes to be with people, cats and dogs. He is a great purrer and has a great personality. We have only had him inside - so don't know his "outside" skills and worry about him getting attacked by feral cats and dogs because he is so friendly. Since he's a kitten it's a breeze to take him to the US.

Here's the link with his pictures - he's a real beauty:

http://community.webshots.com/album/565572706hVYnhS

If you are interested or have questions, feel free to pm/email me!!!

Lizzardo