Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By arubabob
  • 1 Post By act1966

Thread: Been to Aruba in 2009 going back next week!

Been to Aruba in 2009 going back next week!

So yeh, we are both very excited. We are going to visit the national park (hire a car to get there), go to Oranjestad for a walk about, visit the lighthouse in the north, depalm island (was great last time) remind me where else we should go and what we should do? Anything new? What are the must do's?

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/top%...ctivities.html
    check out above tagged threadsQUOTE=steverphotographer;299333]So yeh, we are both very excited. We are going to visit the national park (hire a car to get there), go to Oranjestad for a walk about, visit the lighthouse in the north, depalm island (was great last time) remind me where else we should go and what we should do? Anything new? What are the must do's?[/QUOTE]

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    A nice day trip with the car would be to start at the lighthouse, visit the chapel at Alto Vista, explore the Casibiri rock formations, go to Baby beach for a swim and snorkel and stop at Charlies bar in San Nicholas on the way back. All are on a fairly straight line from north to south. There are public rest rooms and a bar at the rock formations. You will be close to the donkey sanctuary and ostrich farm and Hooieberg(sp) on this trip as well if that interests you.

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    A nice day trip with the car would be to start at the lighthouse, visit the chapel at Alto Vista, explore the Casibiri rock formations, go to Baby beach for a swim and snorkel and stop at Charlies bar in San Nicholas on the way back. All are on a fairly straight line from north to south. There are public rest rooms and a bar at the rock formations. You will be close to the donkey sanctuary and ostrich farm and Hooieberg(sp) on this trip as well if that interests you.
    Sounds good, I went to the national park in a hire car last time; I take it I can still do this yes?

How is the weather right now? Everytime I look it says clouds but I honestly don't remember anything but sun on that island.

Quote Originally Posted by steverphotographer View Post
    How is the weather right now? Everytime I look it says clouds but I honestly don't remember anything but sun on that island.
    http://www.meteo.aw/marckforecast.php