Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Boca Prins, Zeerovers in Savanetta, any place we can sit in the sunshine and relax.

Been to Aruba in November??

Has anyone been to Aruba in November? We usually go in February and the weather is perfect. Just wondering if it gets much rain. We heard its their rainy season during that time but they only get a little bit. We are planning to go down for the first two weeks. Can't wait to get back there.

I love El Gaucho's and Flying Fishbones and Madame Janette's- yum!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Been to Aruba in November??-pictures-geoff-344-640x480.jpg  

We have been spending the month oif November on the island for over twenty years and the only time we had a problem was in 1999 when Hurricane Lenny's tail passed by the island. It rained for one entire day and night and that was it. Never had a problem other than that year.

Boca Prins, Zeerovers in Savanetta, any place we can sit in the sunshine and relax.
    Thanks. That's why I love Aruba. The weather is perfect!

For the last few years we went both in November and in March.
    We did find it less windy, less crowdy and much hotter during night time in November.
    Personally we prefer November to March because of that but we shouldn't tell to much as it won't stay less crowdy...

November weather
    Average high temperature 90 F.
    Average low temperature 78 F.
    Average temperature 82 F.
    Average water temperature 83 F.
    Average rainfall 3.10 inches (20.3 inches annual)
    Average windspeed 13 mph

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Pierre, For all the times you are there, we never cross paths....lucky you, 2 visits to Rennaissance....I am jealous....say hi to all the guys on the private island and boat...we love Jorge and georges...

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Pierre, For all the times you are there, we never cross paths....lucky you, 2 visits to Rennaissance....I am jealous....say hi to all the guys on the private island and boat...we love Jorge and georges...
    Yes and that's too bad.
    All the "O" family seems sooo nice.
    Maybe one year?...
    Worst part is that we also own 2 Platinum weeks at the Marriott Ocean Club...
    Not enough vacation time this year so we've rented our 2009 weeks maybe another year...

Its pretty much the same weather all the time hot hot hot,
    Sometimes you may get a little rain, we went in Nov last time and had one day of rain so hard the road leading from Marriott into town was flooded. But next day the sun was out beautiful...

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

We have been going in November for quite some time now, but a few years back it rained the entire week...not just at night, or in the morning...I mean from the time we got off the plane on Sunday until late Friday afternoon..we put bathing suits on everyday and ended up at the beach bar (Divi)..one day it was so cold I got goose bumps...!!!
    However, on the bright side, it has not happened since and did not deter us from gong back...same time, same bat channel...(showing my age)...going for 2 weeks in less than 2 months now and with luck it will be hot and dry !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

10 years going in November rain maybe 4 or 5 times if that. Knock on wood.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast