Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beer

Any Aruba beach...
    Yes, you can bring home alcohol and beer. I am not sure of the quantities. We stuck with a six pack of Amstel Bright.

Arikok Antilla Natural pool
    Quote Originally Posted by tnbelle53 View Post
    This is probably a dumb question, as I have never tried to take liquor on the plane. Are you allowed to take the local beers out of Aruba? Thought I might bring some Balashi home for my son.
    I've brought as much as a case of it home without problems. I still have a couple in the fridge right now.

I bought three six packs of Balashi beer at the airport duty free shop as we were leaving Aruba. Since I bought them at the duty free store, I was able to place them in my carry on luggage. The price was excellent at only $5.00 per six pack.

I have one more Balashi left and hopefully, this will hold me over until my next visit in a few weeks.

Radisson, Gilligans
    well my husband will be very happy to hear of this, he is not a big beer drinker normally, but does love those balashi's

Thanks to all for your replies. Can't wait to try the Balashi beer when we get to Aruba.

Plastic bag, bubble wrap, check in luggage, six pack no problem. 1ltr. per adult.

I just got back home and miss Balashi already!! I did buy one of the big 1 liter glass mugs that say Balashi on it, but I don't have any to put in it Oh well, next trip!! I think this is one of those things that makes Aruba my favorite place to visit, although I do wish someone who owns a big beverage distributing company would visit Aruba, fall in love with Balashi and import it here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12