Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Being "timed out" Frustrations while posting lengthy...

Being "timed out" Frustrations while posting lengthy...

Can we fix this problem?

While writing a long post, the BB times out. When you finally hit "post" all your writing is gone because it says you have to login again. I have taken to writing and then copying before I hit post or writing on word and then copying it in.

I am sure lots of people have the same issue. Is there some way this can get resolved??
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    i have not had the problem and yours is the first complaint that i have read in a long time about timing out.
    but, if you are making the posting such as "my aruba story" which typically for many are lengthy, why not put it on a word or pages document and then copy it and paste into the forum.

if you are having issues with being "timed out" hit the CONTACT at the bottom of the page and explain your issue.
    the answer may be able to direct you in how to "not time out" or maybe the webmaster will have a suggestion.

support@aruba.com use this email to report problems
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 03-29-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    I was having these same problems. When I put on a message about it, someone told me to mark the remember me box. I do that now and have not had a problem since.

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    I was having these same problems. When I put on a message about it, someone told me to mark the remember me box. I do that now and have not had a problem since.
    PERFECT!!!! I am going to try that and see how that works.

and thank you
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents