Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Which is best,cleanest beach in Aruba

Trying to find out which beach do the members feel is the best, cleanest beach in Aruba for family to injoy? is it Arashi, Eagle beach? Baby beach? Molmok beach? any views? I have herd that Arashi beach is better than Eagle beach? In Aruba last year, in october, we noticed that palm beAch was very dirty, cups everywhere on beach. Eagle looked better but very crowded. Baby beach was peaceful. Its hard to get real view on sand quality and cyrstal clean sea, because we had hurrican storm in october. so please, which is best beach????

Quote Originally Posted by garyiryna View Post
    Trying to find out which beach do the members feel is the best, cleanest beach in Aruba for family to injoy? is it Arashi, Eagle beach? Baby beach? Molmok beach? any views? I have herd that Arashi beach is better than Eagle beach? In Aruba last year, in october, we noticed that palm beAch was very dirty, cups everywhere on beach. Eagle looked better but very crowded. Baby beach was peaceful. Its hard to get real view on sand quality and cyrstal clean sea, because we had hurrican storm in october. so please, which is best beach????
    Eagle Beach "very crowded"?!? We stay on Eagle Beach every year at Amsterdam Manor and I've never seen Eagle Beach crowded - unless you're referring to the beach in front of LaCabana (LaCabana is the largest resort on Eagle Beach so it may look busy from the road.)

I think the "best beach" is all a matter of personal perference. There are too many variables (past weather conditions, etc.) and too many personal opinions to ever classify a beach in Aruba as "the best beach". The best beach is all a matter of what is of importance to you.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Arashi Beach has been completly renovated. When we left April 1, it was not done, but I think it is complete now. There is some snorkling here.

Baby Beach is nice for kids, especially snorkling.
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

According to the travel channels best 10 carribean resort--
    The Hyatt ranks number 10. (it was the only place in aruba that made the cut)

When we went last September-- I thought their beach looked very crowded.

Baby Beach is very nice for children. As far as the other beaches, I think it depends what you are looking for. Both Eagle Beach and Palm Beach are wonderful. I agree, when it is busy on Palm Beach, there are lazy people who do not pick up after themselves!! If you in Aruba and on a beach, its all good!

We just returned from the Tamarijn and in the 12 nights we were there they sifted the sand on the beach twice. This does not remove things such as cigarette butts, but larger debri.

I believe some of the other large resorts such as the Radisson sift their sand as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    We just returned from the Tamarijn and in the 12 nights we were there they sifted the sand on the beach twice. This does not remove things such as cigarette butts, but larger debri.

I believe some of the other large resorts such as the Radisson sift their sand as well.

Not sure how often the Radisson does. Last week the beach appeared the same each day , including the sand sculptures (if you want to call them that) that my kids made.

The sand was clean, once in a while come across a piece of trash, but for the most part was very very clean. There was not any noticeable garbage all all on the beach!
    Decided to take down my timer!

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>>> "I think the "best beach" is all a matter of personal perference."
    ----- A big ditto. Would say the beaches in front of the Divi AI, CDM, ABC, and Manchebo looked good this June. Bucuti lost a lot of its beach so for now its in last place. Would rate the ocean water, ocean bottom, ..... in front of CDM and ABC excellent. Ocean bottom was firm and sandy. Could go out far. Also no sail boats or jet boats around to mess with you.
    >>>> "LaCabana is the largest resort on Eagle Beach so it may look busy from the road.)"
    ------ Another big ditto. You can walk from Costa Linda up to La Cabana(Eagle Beach) and pass/see only few people on week days. Weekends may get more locals.
    Last edited by TomFrederick; 07-15-2009 at 12:38 PM.

Banned
    I'd say the best beach is the one you can walk right out your door and step onto. I'm partial to Eagle Beach, it's very wide, calm water, shallow enough for kids and it's named after the Philadelphia Eagles!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgroi135 View Post
    Not sure how often the Radisson does. Last week the beach appeared the same each day , including the sand sculptures (if you want to call them that) that my kids made.
    If memory serves me correctly they did it about 6 a.m./sunrise? Maybe they discontinued it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast