Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Baby Beach, Twin Beaches, Hooiberg, Orangestad, and Arikok.

Best time of year

Please forgive me for posting a question that I'm pretty sure has been asked many times. I just can't find a thread for it and I'm new to this forum. I plan to take my wife and 2 sons to Aruba in 2010 and would like to know which month would be best as far as non-peak.

Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    non peak is depe3ndant on who you ask

imo and i have been wrong more than once non peak is sept to mid november, end of november to 3 days b4 christmas, may into 1st week of june.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by buryfall View Post
    Please forgive me for posting a question that I'm pretty sure has been asked many times. I just can't find a thread for it and I'm new to this forum. I plan to take my wife and 2 sons to Aruba in 2010 and would like to know which month would be best as far as non-peak.

Thanks!

I look at non-peak as the months that the hotel rates go down at the Bucuti, Manchebo, and Amsterdam Manor. Their rates always drop right after Easter (usually around mid-April, give or take a week) and don't go up again until around the week before Christmas.

We go to Aruba every year in late April and in Sept. (have also been to Aruba in May, Oct., and Nov.) Sept. is our favorite month in Aruba because it's one of the quietest months and the water is warmer.
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 08-16-2009 at 11:29 PM.
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Is the water always calm in aruba? Last September is was perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
    Is the water always calm in aruba? Last September is was perfect.
    On Palm Beach yes, as long as there are no storms. If there are storms, even Palm Beach can have waves.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    On Palm Beach yes, as long as there are no storms. If there are storms, even Palm Beach can have waves.
    Same with the north end of Eagle Beach (we stay at Amsterdam Manor.) I can usually lay on my floatie in the water every day. See photos below.
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

End of May to last full week in June.
    Why:
    1. Most cruise ships stop calling end of May for the summer months.
    2. Most school children don't arrive in mass till end of June.

Our favorite time is first two weeks of October. Very low crowds and really warm water. We have been there in Feb., March, April, and October. But, we also love Feb. and March because we can escape our cold and snowy weather..

We like April and October. October us more humid and less breezy. April has more winds and is a little more comfortable. Some don't like how windy it is in April. I would not turn down a trip regardless of what month it was. Love the place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast