Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Best WiFi Deal

Question Best WiFi Deal

Any comments on best Wifi provider in Aruba?? Last few years we've been using Setar..all comments welcome. ***41 days till our 20th trip to Aruba...3 weeks this year, can't wait...

Aruba since 1979
    MIFI - MIO Wireless - how much?
    i recommend MIO

click above Link

MIO.....the best !!!!

I've heard such great things about MIO! That's what I'm going with next time!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Thanks all for the info for me as well....A friend of ours brings his mio to the hotel and I use his while on the island. But this year I will buy one so as not to use all of his gig's.
    I can sometimes get into Divi's but not always so this is definitely the best option....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

We rent villas that tend to have pretty poor speeds for land lines (i.e. the owner gets the cheapest throughput option).

We purchased an unlocked phone (a Nexus 4) in Canada, bought a sim card through Setar with high-speed access and data, and just tether to that.

The mobile network has consistently faster response times than the land lines at the villas. It`s easy to do... you just need to turn on the tether function in your unlocked phone settings and it essentially acts as a wifi hotspot AND you can use it anywhere (be sure to password protect it though!!).

Thanks for the info, it looks like its the only way to go if you are using multiple devices....