Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: better days

better days

good mornin to everyone...things are better here. Had a good day yesterday. Strikers still out in front of Parliament, looks like a big festival. Got a nice email from bully saying sorry about not picking up my niece. Nice to hear the apology. We accepted it gladly. Nice, nice man ! Kids having blast. All the girls got their hair braided, looks so cute. Got new wedding bands yestersay to be picked up today for our "renewal" vows tonite. Will post pics if i get a chance. Windy, windy, windy...bring your elastics, headbands, scarfs to hold your hair up. For the Renaissance lvoers/timeshare owners went to the owners meeting yesterday...things they are working on...pool-sept, doors instead of sliders are in the works, bbque pits trying to get, new Tiv's...So they are thinking houw to use our maint. fees( all good). Ate a quick dinner at The Plaza last nite, nice band outside, good, quick, cheap meal....
    Rob got the coolest T shirt yesterday. Its a niavy T with the logo of Red sox, Celtics and Patriots...he paraded around the pool . I think the rest of the group will all have them by the end of the week.
    Oh, something else all should knw. Cab rides are not the magiv $10 anymore, they are now $13, so rides rond trip are more like 26 vs 20 round trip.
    Welll we mmet Rev Gibson tonite at 6 at the adirondack chairs for our little renewal thing, can't wait to meet him. Sounds like a nice man, and we are particularly excited that he is from our home state of RI.
    Take caare...I am only doing posts, and am not reading anything...cindy xo
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Thanks for the updates! Enjoy!

Sounds pretty good!!! Know is the time to change your mind if you want!!!! Just kidding!!!

Ride to hotle from airport and duty free shop open??

[quote=rob o;108375]good mornin to everyone...things are better here. Had a good day yesterday. Strikers still out in front of Parliament, looks like a big festival. Got a nice email from bully saying sorry about not picking up my niece. Nice to hear the apology. We accepted it gladly. Nice, nice man !

Rob O - We are getting a ride from Bully on Thursday afternoon. Do you think we will have a problem? Do you think there will be taxi's lined up if he can't make it?

Also does anyone know if you can get alcohol at duty free shop in Aruba airport?

Thanks

[quote=jcmelly;108389]
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    good mornin to everyone...things are better here. Had a good day yesterday. Strikers still out in front of Parliament, looks like a big festival. Got a nice email from bully saying sorry about not picking up my niece. Nice to hear the apology. We accepted it gladly. Nice, nice man !

Rob O - We are getting a ride from Bully on Thursday afternoon. Do you think we will have a problem? Do you think there will be taxi's lined up if he can't make it?

Also does anyone know if you can get alcohol at duty free shop in Aruba airport?

Thanks
    The duty free cart is no longer in the hallway when you arrive. Sad!!!! Pick up your booze before you leave the US.

[quote=Curlupndye;108418]
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmelly View Post

The duty free cart is no longer in the hallway when you arrive. Sad!!!! Pick up your booze before you leave the US.
    Thanks for the info. Do you know if I can get liquor at the duty free shop in Boston Logan airport and then bring it on the plane?

Hi..YOU must buy it at the duty free shop, gate 27, and they bring it to the gate already packaged. It is 2/33.00 vs 28 per bottle here. BUY, BUY , Buy as much as you can carry before you get on the plane.

Hi, Bully shouldn't ahve a problem getting thru. He was a gentleman and emailed us with the problem with our neice. She however didn't have any problem getting another ride in another Taxi. The beauty of bully though is he has a HUGE van. email to confirm b4 you come.