Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The BIG move starts Sunday the 9th. . .

My back yard pool
    OK, 2 questions to be answered here. . . 1.- Stanley and I will be in our house in Boroncana around the corner from Rancho Notorious. . . 2.- Yes, they do tax your car if you are not a resident. I have my resident papers and can import a car and household goods with no tax or duty to be paid. Saves a lot of money on the price of a car. . . I did look into buying one there and found them to be much more expensive then here and including the shipping charge. . .

Car is on the way to Miami today (9/9) and then to the island. Stanley and I are on the Jet Blue flight on the 20th. . . . Can't wait to get there. . . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Windows on Aruba, Paddock
    So excited for you both.....enjoy and wishes for many happy years on the happy island of Aruba....hope to meet you sometime...a fellow Mass member who would prefer to live in Aruba

Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Baby Beach
    Good luck and much health to enjoy the beautiful Island of Aruba I will be leaving Thursday till the 22, 9 days better than none....some day when i win the lottery I will do the same ...6 months in Aruba 6 months for the rest of the world....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12